IK Multimedia AXE IO Solo Audio Interface with Headphones and Cables
0% Interest for 6 Months**
On Purchases of $199 or more with your Sam Ash credit card. Interest will be charged to your account from the purchase date if the promotional purchase is not paid in full within 6 months. Minimum Monthly Payments Required.Read more
0% Interest for 6 Months
On select purchases $199 or more with your Sam Ash card now thru 06/24/21.
- The IK Multimedia AXE IO Solo Audio Interface is a 2-in, 3-out USB audio interface that offers revolutionary guitar recording features in a compact form factor, with one PURE mic preamp (with phantom power) and one instrument input
- Samson SR950 Professional Studio References Headphones closed ear design, 50 mm driver, 10Hz-30kHz frequency response, and self-adjusting headband
- The Hosa CPP110 1/4" to 1/4" Phone Cable is designed to interconnect pro audio gear with unbalanced phone jacks. It is ideal for use in a variety of professional and consumer applications
- The Hosa MID3 MIDI Cable (Black) is a 5-Pin MIDI cable that features precision-molded terminations for a tight fit.
- (1) IK Multimedia AXE IO Solo Audio Interface
- (1) Samson SR950 Professional Studio References Headphones
- (2) Hosa MID3 MIDI Cable (5 ft)
- (2) Hosa CPP110 1/4" to 1/4" Phone Cable (10 ft)
AXE I/O SOLO is a 2-in, 3-out USB audio interface that offers revolutionary guitar recording features in a compact form factor, with one PURE mic preamp (with phantom power) and one instrument input. An active/passive pickup selector, PURE and JFET input channels, and Z-Tone variable impedance control let guitar and bass players shape their tone in unique ways.
Designed and manufactured in Italy, AXE I/O Solo offers one PURE ultra-transparent microphone preamp (with phantom power), and one instrument input letting guitarists shape their tone in powerful new ways.
With an active/passive pickup selector, transparent PURE and warm JFET channels, and Z-Tone variable impedance control, AXE I/O offers unique tools to make recording guitar & bass more creative than ever.
A ground-isolated Amp Out lets users record DI and with their real gear at the same time, blurring the lines between in-the-box and analog recording. And 24-bit, 192 kHz operation ensures amazing sound quality. Packed with a full suite of software, AXE I/O Solo is the ideal way to start recording with killer tone and amazing sound.
Things You Will Get: