IK Multimedia AXE IO Professional Audio Interface
0% Interest for 6 Months**
On Purchases of $199 or more with your Sam Ash credit card. Interest will be charged to your account from the purchase date if the promotional purchase is not paid in full within 6 months. Minimum Monthly Payments Required.Read more
0% Interest for 6 Months
On select purchases $199 or more with your Sam Ash card now thru 08/02/21.
3 Different Circuits (Pure, JFET, Active)
AXE I/O's main channel offers 3 different circuit topologies – that means you have 3 different options to adapt to any type of guitar, pick-up, and style so you can always dial in the perfect tone from any instrument:
- PURE offers a completely transparent and ultra-accurate instrument preamp that won't color your sound in any way.
- JFET is a Class A JFET input buffer to add subtle harmonic enhancement. A slight midrange focus adds warmth, giving you more tonal options from the same instrument.
- ACTIVE pickups don't require a Hi-Z input, so this setting bypasses unnecessary gain stages to keep your signal path as direct, transparent, and clean as possible.
AXE I/O's patent pending Z-TONE circuit lets you dial in impedance from 1 MOhm ("sharp") down to 2.2 kOhms ("bold") that interacts with your pick-ups. At the maximum impedance, you'll find your sound tighter, sharper, and more precise. Lighten the load and the sound becomes thicker and bolder.
116 Dynamic Range
When it comes to recording with microphones, AXE I/O offers two PURE mic preamps designed for transparent and clean recording. These mic pres offer a wide, flat frequency response: 5 Hz to 32 kHz, 0.5 dB (at 96 kHz) to avoid unwanted coloration and perfectly preserve the sonic character of your acoustic guitar, piano or other instrument, and maintain the character of whichever mics you connect. They offer 116 dB of dynamic range, for ultra-quiet sound perfect for recording even the most delicate instruments, but make it easy to also pull back and record the loudest amp stack.
- Professional 2in/5out audio interface and controller
- 3 Different preamps circuits to choose from
- ReAmping feature
- Seamless integration with AmpliTube software
- Over $1000 in software and plug-ins
- Includes power cable and USB cable
Things You Will Get:
|Series||AXE IO Series|
|Simultaneous I/O||2 x 5|
|Analog Inputs||2 x Mic/Line Combo, 2 x Instrument In, 2 x External Control In|
|Analog Outputs||1 x Headphones, 1 x Amp Out, 4 x Line Out|
|Mac OS Requirements||OS X 10.11 or later, 64-bit|
|PC Requirements||Windows 7 SP1 or later, 64-bit|
|Included Software||AXE Control Panel, AmpliTube 4 Deluxe, Ableton Live Lite, T-RackS 5 Processors|