iConnectivity PlayAUDIO12 USB Audio Interface
0% Interest for 6 Months**
On Purchases of $199 or more with your Sam Ash credit card. Interest will be charged to your account from the purchase date if the promotional purchase is not paid in full within 6 months. Minimum Monthly Payments Required.Read more
0% Interest for 6 Months
On select purchases $199 or more with your Sam Ash card now thru 09/16/21.
Simple and Dependable Fail-Proof Redundancy
PlayAUDIO12 enables you to add a second computer for redundancy / failover protection. PlayAUDIO12 automatically detects if a computer fails and, in a flash, automatically switches to another synchronized computer. Forget the expensive, complex systems that have gone before, PlayAUDIO12 does it all seamlessly in one compact, elegant, and affordable box. With PlayAUDIO12 you need never suffer the embarrassment of a silent show, ever again.
Massive MIDI capability - more than just audio!
iConnectivity, is a world leaders and innovators in MIDI connectivity, and thy've put everything we know about MIDI into the PlayAUDIO12. Connect up to 8 MIDI Class Compliant controllers and sound modules, or even more MIDI interfaces using the unique iConnectivity USB MIDI Host port. Create a MIDI network across long distances using the built-in PA12 Ethernet interface, ideal for large stages. PlayAUDIO12 puts MIDI control over your performance how and where you need it.
- 10 x 1/4" TRS balanced audio outputs for low noise connections on any stage. (Outputs are +48v Phantom Power resistant)
- 1 x 1/4" TRS stereo headphone output for convenient headphone monitoring
- 2 x USB 'B' ports for connection of up to 2 computers simultaneously
- Automatic and manual computer switching modes, for lightning fast switching between connected computers
- USB MIDI host port, offering up to 8 ports worth of USB MIDI for Class Compliant controllers and/or modules
- Ethernet MIDI for rugged long-distance MIDI connections
- Capacitive touch control with clear metering for dark stages
- Easy, software-less control over PlayAUDIO12’s key features from the front panel
- 2 button "Control In" footswitch input allows manual computer switching and/or user-assignable controls
- Control Out connection for slaving additional PlayAUDIO12 units
- Studio sound quality for the live arena - up to 24-bit/96kHz AD/DA conversion
- USB Audio 2.0 and USB MIDI 1.0 Class-compliant
- Includes USB-A to USB-B cable and power supply
Things You Will Get:
|Analog Inputs||1 x Control In|
|Analog Outputs||1 x Control Out, 10 x 1/4" Outputs|
|Mac OS Requirements||OS X 10.8 or later, iOS 8 or later (Core MIDI compatible app)|
|PC Requirements||Windows 7 SP1 or later|