Heritage Audio RAM System 2000 Desktop Monitoring System with Bluetooth
0% Interest for 6 Months**
On Purchases of $199 or more with your Sam Ash credit card. Interest will be charged to your account from the purchase date if the promotional purchase is not paid in full within 6 months. Minimum Monthly Payments Required.Read more
0% Interest for 6 Months
On select purchases $199 or more with your Sam Ash card now thru 07/31/21.
A Walk In Closet of I/Os:
Heritage Audio has packed the RAM System 2000 with enough I/Os to handle almost every situation. Three balanced (Input 2 Bal/Unbal, Input 3 unbalanced -10 configurable) left and right stereo 1/4-inch outputs are featured on the back which are independent from the subwoofer 1/4-inch output port. This allows you to easily pair the subwoofer with any of the three speaker ports on the R.A.M. System. Three stereo balanced inputs with an independent stereo CUE I/O and Mix input are also provided on the back allowing for a very flexible monitor controller. It also support digital inputs like SPDIF and Bluetooth connectivity for a mobile device.
Easily recall your settings from any of the two user-assignable preset levels which are provided on the front panel using the Shift Function. This also prevents presets from accidentally being engaged during use while still keeping a easy to read design.
Top-Quality Monitoring for All Studios:
The RAM Systems provide you state-of-the-art circuitry and a super transparent with ultra-low noise signal. This is ensured by a 64 step relay ladder attenuator not normally found on affordable systems like the RAM Series.
- Classic look desktop format with LED Meter
- High-Quality Illuminated engraved buttons
- Three-Pairs of balanced +4 Analog inputs (Input 3 unbalanced -10 configurable)
- Independent CUE input, for making specific cue mixes to musicians
- Burr Brown 24 bit / 92 Khz DAC INPUT on SPDIF connector
- Bluetooth pro audio quality INPUT for easy mobile device integration
- 3 pairs of outputs with independent subwoofer and prefader mix output
- MUTE/ SOLO functions for the individual speakers
- 2 User assignable preset levels for easy recalling of common settings
- Built in talkback, with console like management, including Talkback to cue, talkback to mix and talkback to all
- 2 high current, diamond buffer based, headphone amplifiers. Source selectable between mix and cue signals
Things You Will Get:
|Model Number||RAM SYS 2000|
|Model||RAM SYS 2000|