Hartke LH500 Bass Amplifier Head
Or just $17 per month*0% Interest for 24 Months**
On select purchases $299 or more with your Sam Ash card now thru 12/31/21.
24-equal monthly payments required.Read more
0% Interest for 24 Months
On select purchases $299 or more with your Sam Ash card now thru 12/31/21. 24-equal monthly payments required.
Today’s amplifiers seem to all be about one thing, control. So much so that they’ve almost become too complicated to use and aren’t quite user friendly. The LH500 on the other hand doesn’t necessitate an engineering degree to adjust your tone. The simplistic and intuitive front panel of the LH500 gives you all of the range and dynamics of more complicated amps but without the headache. Although the LH500 is a perfect complement to the Hartke HyDrive cabinets, it also works as a seamless accompaniment to any bass cab on the market.
Whether your playing small venues or huge stadiums, the power that the LH500 puts out makes this amplifier head ideal for the gigging musician. The LH500 features a light-weight, rugged construction as well as two-rackspace, metal frame chassis, a steel faceplate and handles which make this amp extremely road-worthy.
The LH500's raw, reliable power is also perfect for additional shaping through your effects console or stomp box. With all the necessary features for complete tonal control, along with ample power and rugged design, the LH500 will ensure your bass playing receives the positive attention it deserves.
- 500 watts of power @ 4 ohms
- Classic 12AX7 High Voltage Class-A tube preamp circuit
- Bass and Treble Shelving, plus mid-peak EQ controls
- Selectable brite switch for added high frequency response
- Selectable limiter switch with LED indicator
- Front panel XLR balanced direct output
- Rear panel 1/4-inch effects loop
- 1/4-inch output connectors
- Two-rackspace metal chassis with steel faceplate and handles
Things You Will Get: