The Aguilar Octamizer analog octave pedal features independent volume controls for both the Clean and Octave sounds, so dialing in the exact amount of each is a cinch.
The two discrete signal paths on this bass octave pedal also have their own tone controls specifically designed to enhance and expand their musical possibilities.
The Clean Tone control uses a full-spectrum tilt EQ, allowing for the boosting of treble while cutting bass or boosting of bass while cutting treble. This unique circuit allows you to create a clean sound that creates an octave doubling effect or to blend the sounds together for a thick, snarky synth tone.
The Aguilar Octamizer's Octave Filter control is a multi-pole low-pass filter that lets you shape the octave sound from smooth and deep to edgy and aggressive.
Get your Aguilar Octamizer Analog Octave Bass Effects Pedal today at the guaranteed lowest price from Sam Ash Direct with our 45-day return and 60-day price protection policy.
- Proprietary detector circuit for superior tracking
- Dual Filter Architecture
- Full Spectrum Tilt EQ for Clean sound
- Continuously variable multipole low-pass Filter for Octave sound
- Gig-saver bypass (signal passes even if your battery dies)
- Powered by one nine volt battery or optional universal power supply
- Heavy Duty steel construction
- Inputs: One 1/4" jack
- Outputs: One 1/4" jack