Grace Design m905 Stereo Monitor System
0% Interest for 6 Months**
On Purchases of $199 or more with your Sam Ash credit card. Interest will be charged to your account from the purchase date if the promotional purchase is not paid in full within 6 months. Minimum Monthly Payments Required.Read more
0% Interest for 6 Months
On select purchases $199 or more with your Sam Ash card now thru 08/02/21.
Sophistication Within Your Studio
This all main audio and power supply circuity is housed in a 2U rack mount mainframe while still keeping the vibe you your studio with its sleek and sophisticated design. Featurng a LCD graphic display within a combination dedicated hardware all primary monitoring features are easily accessible within hardware switches and a rotary encoder.
Supporting DSD connections including AES3, S/PDIF, and USB digital inputs this device contains a natural sounding tone within the depth of its circuitry. This system also offer the ability to transfer up to 10 channels of digital audio over USB to a computer making this a multi function USB audio interface.
- Asynchronous Class 2 USB playback supports up to 24 bit/192kHz
- Mastering quality DAC circuitry with configurable de-emphasis filtering
- s-lock dual-stage Phase Lock Loop for ultra low jitter clock regeneration
- Hybrid RCU with hardware switches, large level encoder and graphical LCD
- RCU includes built in microphone for talkback and onboard SPL meter
- SPL meter features include level, peak, fast and slow modes, A & C weighting
- Precision .5 dB step level control for speakers and headphones
- Reference headphone amplifier circuitry, with outputs on both the RCU and ACU
- Dedicated mono, dim, mute and sub mute switches
- Digital loop thru outputs that can be configured to pass incoming digital signals or as a digital speaker output when monitoring digital PCM sources.
- Mono mode can be set to L+R summed, L only in both channels, or R only in both channels L solo, R solo, L-R and sub solo modes are available
- 3 available stereo speaker outputs, with two assignable mono sub outputs (or single stereo sub output)
- Multi-mode SUB/ DAC/ METER out
- SUB out mode for stereo or multiple mono subwoofer outputs
Things You Will Get:
|Model||m905 Stereo Monitor System|