Golden Age Project R1 Active MKIII Active Ribbon Microphone
0% Interest for 6 Months**
On Purchases of $199 or more with your Sam Ash credit card. Interest will be charged to your account from the purchase date if the promotional purchase is not paid in full within 6 months. Minimum Monthly Payments Required.Read more
0% Interest for 6 Months
On select purchases $199 or more with your Sam Ash card now thru 06/20/21.
- The unmatched natural and musical sound of a classical ribbon microphone combined with the consistent sound quality offered by the addition of active electronics
- A FET / Bipolar discrete low-noise current amplifier, powered by standard 48V phantom power, that iso- lates the ribbon and gain make-up transformer from the outside world
- A stunning realism with the feeling of "being-there"
- The typical large and mellow ribbon sound quality with a very smooth top end and an extended low end
- A fast and life-like transient reproduction
- An ultra-high SPL capability, 160 dB SPL (1% THD @ 1000Hz) and a very high sensitivity for a ribbon microphone, similar to many condenser microphones
- A Figure-8 directional pattern for wide sweet spots both in the front and in the back of the microphone. Zero spots towards the sides
- A 50mm long ribbon made of 2 microns thick aluminum foil.
- An internal shock mount for the ribbon and magnet assembly
- A removable microphone cable and a nice aluminum case
- Manufactured of the nest materials for a great performance and long-term reliability
- The R1 Active can be used with any standard mixer or preamp with a balanced input that can supply 48V phantom power
Things You Will Get:
|Model Number||R1 ACTIVE MK3|
|Model||R1 ACTIVE MK3|
|Pop Filter Included||No|