Gibson 70s Flying V Electric Guitar
Or just $83 per month*0% Interest for 24 Months**
On select purchases $299 or more with your Sam Ash card now thru 12/31/21.
24-equal monthly payments required.Read more
0% Interest for 24 Months
On select purchases $299 or more with your Sam Ash card now thru 12/31/21. 24-equal monthly payments required.
One of the all-time classic body woods is mahogany, and for good reason - it's got the ultimate balance of sounds. Without getting to bottom heavy or piercingly bright, it maintains a solid sound that is friendly to all ears.
The sound of the 70s gradually led to heavier tones, which the dual 70s Tribute BurstBucker nails accurately. These uncovered pickups are all hand wired with orange drop capacitors so that high frequencies are filtered and you can maintain a warm tone.
Tried-and-True Neck Specifications
A classic Gibson setup, the '70s Flying V has a 24.75" scale mahogany neck with a rosewood fingerboard. The Slim Taper profile and 12" fingerboard radius play a major part in the feel you associate with a guitar from the 1970's. 22 medium jumbo frets with acrylic dot inlays round out the neck setup.
- Mahogany Flying V Body w/ Classic White Color
- 24.75" Scale Mahogany Neck w/ Slim Taper Profile
- Rosewood Fingerboard w/ 22 Frets & Acrylic Dot Inlays
- Dual 70s Tribute Burstbucker Pickups w/ 2 Volumes, 1 Tone & Toggle Switch
- Aluminum Nashville Tune-O-Matic Bridge & Stop Bar Tailpiece
- Grover Rotomatic Tuners w/ Kidney Buttons
- Includes Hardshell Case, Gibson Accessory Kit
Things You Will Get:
|Model||70s Flying V|
|Electric Guitar Type||Solid Body Electric Guitar|
|Electric Guitar Body Style||V|
|Number of Frets||22|
|Number of Pickups||2|
|Bridge Pickup||70s Tribute Burstbucker|
|Neck Pickup||70s Tribute Burstbucker|
|Controls||2 x Volume & Tone|
|Case Included||Hard Case|