Focusrite Scarlett Solo 3rd Gen Audio Interface with Microphone and Accessories
Or just $15 per month*0% Interest for 24 Months**
On select purchases $299 or more with your Sam Ash card now thru 12/31/21.
24-equal monthly payments required.Read more
0% Interest for 24 Months
On select purchases $299 or more with your Sam Ash card now thru 12/31/21. 24-equal monthly payments required.
- Rode Procaster Broadcast Quality Cardioid Dynamic Microphone with a 75Hz - 18kHz Frequency Response and 115 dB SPL Dynamic Range
- Samson MD2/PS05 Bundle Desktop Microphone Stand and Pop Filter is an essential mic accessory pack for any desktop studio used for vocal recording applications such as podcasting, voiceover work, music tracking and more
- Samson SR950 Professional Studio References Headphones with closed-back design, 50 mm drivers, 10Hz-30kHz frequency response, 32Ω impedance, and a Self-adjusting headband for a secure, comfortable fit paired with K&M 16075 Headphones Table Stand featuring a Steel Construction, Rubber-Covered Holder, and Flat Rubber Pads
- On-Stage 20' Microphone Cable features heavy duty rubber outer jacket, wire gauge 24awg, and metal XLR connectors
- (1) Focurite Scarlett Solo 3rd Generation Audio Interface:
- (1) Rode Procaster Dynamic Microphone
- (1) Samson SR950 Professional Studio References Headphones
- (1) Samson MD2/PS05 Bundle Desktop Microphone Stand and Pop Filter
- (1) K&M 16075 Headphones Table Stand
- (1) On-Stage 20' Microphone Cable
The simplest model in the range, the third-generation Scarlett Solo provides singer-songwriters with a reassuringly easy recording process. Equipped with high performance 24-bit/192 kHz AD-DA converters, Scarlett guarantees the same professional sound quality throughout the third-generation range. Its features include a single upgraded third-generation Scarlett mic preamp: with a switchable Air setting to reproduce the Air effect of Focusrite's original ISA mic preamp, giving your vocal recordings a brighter and more open sound.
The high-impedance, high-headroom instrument input allows you to record guitar or bass without any clipping or unwanted distortion, while Gain Halo metering makes it easy for you to set the input level. And Scarlett Solo's balanced outputs are hum-free when connecting studio monitors with balanced inputs, so you'll always have pristine audio playback.
Scarlett Solo is designed to stand up to days on the road and connects straight to your Mac or PC via USB cable, with no external power required. It comes with all the software tools you need to get started, including two comprehensive digital audio workstations: Ableton Live Lite and Pro Tools First Focusrite Creative Pack. Intuitive enough for beginners yet advanced enough to inspire real creativity with great-sounding effects.
Focusrite has partnered with Splice to give 3rd Gen. interface owners a free 3-month Splice Sounds subscription when setting a new Splice account. Splice Sounds offers millions of high-quality, royalty-free one-shots, loops, and presets, with new releases daily from your favorite producers, sound designers, and artists. Creators use Splice to make all kinds of music, including chart-topping pop, Grammy-winning albums, underground mixtapes, and cinematic scores.
Things You Will Get:
|Series||Scarlett 3rd Generation|
|Pop Filter Included||No|