Focusrite RedNet R1 Remote Controller for Red Audio Interfaces
Or just $35 per month*0% Interest for 24 Months**
On select purchases $299 or more with your Sam Ash card now thru 12/31/21.
24-equal monthly payments required.Read more
0% Interest for 24 Months
On select purchases $299 or more with your Sam Ash card now thru 12/31/21. 24-equal monthly payments required.
RedNet R1 supports a maximum of 8 input sources from 32 available audio channels, across analogue, digital, DAW and Dante connections, and mixes and routes signals to up to 12 monitor output channels. Top-panel control includes level, reference level preset selection, cut, dim, mute and a variety of solo modes. There's an A/B switch for switching between numerous monitoring presets, and up to 4 fold-down presets allow fast switching for checking downmixes. Custom cue mixes can be sent to talent from any of the 32 available inputs.
RedNet R1 also features a Dante-enabled talkback section, internal mic-pre and a high-powered headphones output, so you can interact with your Dante system like never before. Up to four talkback destination groups are available when used with a Red interface. (When used with other Dante devices, a single talkback group is available.) RedNet R1 has an internal microphone, or users can connect their own microphone via the rear-panel XLR. The high-fidelity headphone output is powerful enough to deliver high-SPL audio to high-impedance headphones.
RedNet R1 features two LCD displays for highly accurate level metering of the outputs, sources and headphone outputs, and for giving visual cues for navigating around menus. The unit is configured using RedNet Control 2, the software manager designed primarily for ease of use in quickly setting up both simple and complex monitoring and routing configurations. Other features of the RedNet R1 include a quarter-inch jack socket, which accepts a footswitch for talkback management, LFE muting and more. It can be powered via Ethernet to reduce cabling complexity (using the PoE standard), or by a DC power supply.
- Works with all Red audio interfaces
- Supports up to 12 monitor output channels
- A/B switch for switching between monitoring setups
- Powered via Ethernet or using supplied DC power cable
- Talkback functionality provides four destination groups when used with a Red interface, or a single talkback group when used with other Dante devices
- 2 LCDs with highly accurate level metering and visual ciues for navigation menus
- RedNet Control software with hardware focused workflow
- Switch and sum a max of 8 channels, each of up to 12 sources per channel, from 32 available audio sources
- Flexible monitor controls include level, preset level selection and lock, plus dim, mute, and a variety of solo modes
- Up to 4 fold-down presets allow fast switching for checking down mixes
- Built-in internal microphone, or users can connect their own via the rear-panel XLR
- High-fidelity headphone output can take its source from a multitude of analogue or digital locations
- Quarter-inch jack footswitch input socket for talkback management, LFE muting, and more
- Includes 12V 1.2A DC-1.8m power supply cable and Cat 6 RJ45 Ethernet cable
⚠️ WARNING: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer and reproductive harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.