Focusrite RedNet A16R MKII Audio Interface
Or just $150 per month*0% Interest for 24 Months**
On select purchases $299 or more with your Sam Ash card now thru 12/31/21.
24-equal monthly payments required.Read more
0% Interest for 24 Months
On select purchases $299 or more with your Sam Ash card now thru 12/31/21. 24-equal monthly payments required.
Analogue inputs and outputs are connected through four rear-panel AES59-configured DB25 connectors, while an additional pair of AES3 I/O is provided through male and female XLR for added flexibility. The XLR input can accept DARS signals in addition to AES3. Word Clock I/O on BNC connectors allows external devices to clock to RedNet A16R MkII, or alternatively allows RedNet A16R MkII to act as a network clock grand master.
RedNet A16R MkII is well suited to permanent installation and repeated strike and setup: all connectors lock and remain terminated even under stress, providing worry-free installation and peace of mind once situated in a rack.
- 16-channel bi-directional analogue interface for Dante networks, with additional two-channel AES3 I/O
- Precision A-D and D-A conversion with 119dB dynamic range, flat from 20Hz-20kHz (+/- 0.15dB)
- Individual input/output channel level control using RedNet Control software
- Dual PSUs with locking IEC inlets
- Dual locking etherCON connectors for Primary and Secondary network connections
- Power supply and ethernet redundancy with auto switchover in case of failure
- Front-panel LED indicators for PSU, network, sample rate, signal present, and clock source status
- Sample rate conversion on the AES3 inputs allows external equipment to run at any sample rate
- Analogue I/O on four AES59-standard DB25 connectors
- Digital I/O on a pair of XLR connectors (AES3)
- Rear-panel XLR connector can either be used as a DARS input or as a traditional AES3 audio input
- BNC connectors for Word Clock input and output
- Compact 1U chassis allows maximum functionality in minimum rack space
- AES67, AES70 and SMPTE 2110 compliant
- Full operability with Focusrite RedNet and Red interfaces, plus all Dante devices from hundreds of manufacturers
- Remote routing and control using RedNet Control and Dante Controller
- Includes 2 x IEC AC mains cables, 2 x IEC retaining clips, and links to RedNet Control, RedNet PCle drivers (included with RedNet Control download), and Audinate Dante Controller (installed with RedNet Control)
⚠️ WARNING: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer and reproductive harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
|Model Number||AMS-REDNET-A16R MK2|