Fender American Professional Precision Bass V 5-String Bass Guitar (Black, Maple Fretboard)
Or just $44 per month*0% Interest for 36 Months**
On select purchases $299 or more with your Sam Ash card now thru 10/31/21. 36-equal monthly payments required. Prequalify For The Sam Ash Card!Read more
0% Interest for 36 Months
On select purchases $1,500 or more with your Sam Ash card now thru 10/31/21. 36-equal monthly payments required.
More on the way - call 800-472-6274 or chat for availability.
The Precision Bass was a truly revolutionary instrument when it was released in 1951. Not only could bassists finally play with perfect intonation, they could be heard along with the rest of the band. From funk to rock, hip-hop to reggae; all of the music that's enriched our lives began with the thunderous Precision Bass.
Developed by longtime bass pickup master Michael Bump, the V-Mod split-coil Precision Bass pickup uses a carefully selected blend of alnico magnet types for balanced tone with authentic Fender sonic DNA. The "golden" '63 P Bass neck profile feels just right nestled in your hand, becoming one with you, while the narrow-tall frets provide a familiar playing feel and perfect intonation. Posiflex graphite support rods run the length of the neck, adding stability to the neck while resisting warping. The redesigned tuning machines use a fluted shaft, creating the optimum break angle over the nut while keeping the string windings tight for increased sustain and enhanced tuning stability.
The best of yesterday and today, the American Professional Precision Bass V is the latest form of electric inspiration from Fender. Step up and stake your claim to a legend.
- Higher performance and extended range from the American Professional 5-String Precision Bass V
- Comfortable grip from the 1963 P Bass neck profile that feels just right nestled in your hand
- Perfect fretting hand technique and a familiar playing feel from narrow-tall frets
- Stability comes from warp-resisting Posiflex graphite support rods the length of the neck
- Balanced tone from V-Mod split-coil Precision Bass pickup which uses mixed alnico magnet types
- Left hand rotation for left-hand thinkers with correct counter-clockwise Volume and Tone controls
- Better string break angle with fluted shafts on newly designed tuning machines
- Superior resonance and tuning stability from 5-Saddle HiMass Vintage bridge
- True resonance and sustain thanks to carefully shaped genuine bone nut
- Securely transport between gigs in ATA Molded Case with TSA-approved center latch
Things You Will Get:
|Model||American Professional Precision Bass V|
|Bass Guitar Type||Solid Body Bass|
|Number of Frets||20|
|Active or Passive||Passive|
|Number of Pickups||1|
|Middle Pickup||V-Mod Split Single-Coil Precision Bass|
|Case Included||Hard Case|