Fender American Professional Jazz Bass (Olympic White, Rosewood Fretboard)
0% Interest for 6 Months**
On Purchases of $199 or more with your Sam Ash credit card. Interest will be charged to your account from the purchase date if the promotional purchase is not paid in full within 6 months. Minimum Monthly Payments Required.Read more
0% Interest for 6 Months
On select purchases $199 or more with your Sam Ash card now thru 08/02/21.
Speedy, powerful and articulate, the Jazz Bass quickly carved out a niche for itself when it was released in 1960. The slim, ultra-fast neck and slick offset-waist styling made it a favorite of bassists everywhere. Funk, fusion, disco and, of course, modern rock all owe a life debt to the fantastically versatile Jazz Bass.
Developed by pickup master Michael Bump, the V-Mod single-coil Jazz Bass pickups use a carefully selected blend of alnico magnet types for balanced tone with authentic Fender sonic DNA. Designed for comfort and performance, the slim modern "C"-shaped neck profile feels just right nestled in your hand, becoming one with you, while the narrow-tall frets provide a familiar playing feel and perfect intonation. Posiflex graphite support rods run the length of the neck, adding stability to the neck while resisting warping. The redesigned tuning machines use a fluted shaft, creating the optimum break angle over the nut while keeping the string windings tight for increased sustain and enhanced tuning stability.
The best of yesterday and today, the American Professional Jazz Bass is the latest form of electric inspiration from Fender. Step up and stake your claim to a legend. Includes hardshell case.
- The refined and elegant American Professional Jazz Bass is evolved for today's musician
- Ultra-fast frethand work is possible with the satin finished slim modern "C"-shaped neck profile
- Accurate technique with a familiar playing feel from narrow-tall frets
- Stability comes from warp-resisting Posiflex graphite support rods the length of the neck
- Exceptional balance with a sleek and comfortable fit thanks to the curvaceous offset-waist body
- Articulate tone with higher sensitivity due to V-Mod Jazz Bass pickups with mixed alnico magnet types
- Better string break angle with fluted shafts on newly designed tuning machines
- Superior resonance and tuning stability from 4-Saddle HiMass Vintage bridge
- True resonance and sustain thanks to carefully shaped genuine bone nut
- Securely transport between gigs in ATA Molded Case with TSA-approved center latch
|Model||American Professional Jazz Bass|
|Bass Guitar Type||Solid Body Bass|
|Body Style||Jazz Bass Guitar|
|Number of Frets||20|
|Active or Passive||Passive|
|Number of Pickups||2|
|Bridge Pickup||V-Mod Single-Coil Jazz Bass|
|Middle Pickup||V-Mod Single-Coil Jazz Bass|
|Case Included||Hard Case|