FabFilter Pro-L 2 Limiter (Digital Download)
0% Interest for 6 Months**
On Purchases of $199 or more with your Sam Ash credit card. Interest will be charged to your account from the purchase date if the promotional purchase is not paid in full within 6 months. Minimum Monthly Payments Required.Read more
0% Interest for 6 Months
On select purchases $199 or more with your Sam Ash card now thru 06/24/21.
FabFilter Pro-L 2 features precise true peak level meters and extensive loudness metering with support for the EBU R128, ITU-R BS.1770-4, and ATSC A/85 standards. Combined with its unique real-time level display, you have all the information you need to achieve the best possible results.
Professional feature set
With highly advanced algorithms, linear-phase oversampling, professional dithering and noise shaping and surround support (up to Dolby Atmos 7.1.2) and intelligent channel linking, FabFilter Pro-L 2 is the complete solution for every mixing and mastering job.
Of course, you also get all the usual FabFilter goodies: perfectly tuned knobs, MIDI Learn, Smart Parameter Interpolation for smooth parameter transitions, an excellent help file with interactive help hints, SSE optimization, GPU-powered graphics acceleration and much more.
- Great transparent sound combined with maximum loudness
- Eight different limiting algorithms, all with their own character and purpose
- True peak limiting
- Unique real-time level display with peak gain reduction labels and new innovative display modes
- Highly accurate output and gain reduction metering including true peak metering
- Extensive loudness metering with support for the EBU R128, ITU-R BS.1770-4, and ATSC A/85 standards
- Surround support including Dolby Atmos 7.0.2 and 7.1.2 formats with flexible surround channel linking
- Optional DC offset filter
- External side chain triggering for stem mastering
- Unity Gain option to easily listen to the effect of the current limiting at unity gain level
- Audition Limiting option to listen to the difference between the input and output signal
Things You Will Get: