FabFilter Pro-C 2 Compressor (Digital Download)
Everything you need
Pro-C 2 offers eight different, program-dependent compression styles with beautiful sound and character. But there's more! Apart from the classic compressor controls, you also get smooth look-a-head, up to 4x oversampling, intelligent auto-gain and auto-release, a variable knee, hold, range, external side-chain triggering, variable stereo linking and mid/side processing, all packed in a beautiful Retina user interface.
Beautiful interface and optimized workflow
The fully redesigned interface in FabFilter Pro-C 2 offers insightful metering with real-time displays that will greatly improve workflow. The large animated level/knee display visualizes exactly when, why and how compression is applied to incoming audio. Accurate level meters show the exact peak and loudness values, while the circular side-chain input meter turns to find the perfect threshold setting into a trivial task. And, the large side-chain EQ controller makes it easier than ever to filter the trigger signal any way you like.
Of course, you also get all the usual FabFilter goodies: perfectly tuned knobs, interactive MIDI Learn, undo/redo and A/B switch, Smart Parameter Interpolation for smooth parameter transitions, an extensive help file with interactive help hints, sample-accurate automation, advanced optimization and much more.
- Eight different compression styles, of which five are new in version 2: Vocal, Mastering, Bus, Punch, and Pumping
- Range setting, which limits the maximum applied gain change
- Gorgeous Retina interface, with (optional) animated level knee displays and accurate peak/loudness metering
- Mix setting, which scales the gain change from 0% to 200%
- Smooth lookahead (up to 20 ms), which can be enabled/disabled to ensure zero latency processing
- Side-chain EQ section, with customizable HP and LP filters, plus an additional freely adjustable filter
- Full-Screen mode, offering a large level display and side-chain EQ controller
- Accurate, large level and gain change meters, with peak and loudness level visualization. The loudness level complies with the Momentary mode of the EBU R128 / ITU-R 1770 standards
- Up to 4x oversampling
- Audition Triggering option, which enables users to hear on which parts of the audio Pro-C 2 is triggering and how much compression is taking place
- Hold (up to 500 ms)
- Custom knee, variable from hard knee to a 72 dB soft knee (to enable saturation-like effects)
- Multiple interface sizes: Small, Medium and Large
- Optional MIDI triggering
Things You Will Get: