EZQuest 8-Port USB-C Multimedia Hub Adapter with Power Delivery 3.0
The EZQuest USB-C Multimedia Hub 4K 60Hz Adapter is designed for MacBook Air and MacBook Pro so you can connect to an HDMI display to extend or mirror the computer's display screen, while also connecting up to two standard USB 3.0 devices. The Thunderbolt 3 port on this hub provides the latest Power Delivery version 3.0 with pass-thru charging up to 100 watts (20V/5A) for quickest and safest charging. High speed Gigabit Ethernet lets you have uninterrupted internet or network connection. Also it features simultaneous read and write SDHC or Micro SDHC card reader. Stream movies in full HDMI 4K 60Hz, stay connected with your Gigabit Ethernet line directly to the internet or your network for high performance, sustained, and secure connection. Charge your iOS devices, access your standard USB, SDHC and SDHC Micro storage devices.
Efficient Work Flow with Dual HDMI Extended Mode
You can create extended mode display and expand your work throughout the 2nd display so you can work faster and more efficient. You can also mirror your MacBook display in up to 1080p at 60Hz or UHD (3840x2160) at 60Hz. Simply connect the adapter to the Thunderbolt 3/USB-C ports on your MacBook and then to your display, T.V. or projector via an HDMI cable (sold separately).
Latest Power Delivery 3.0 with Fast Role Swap
The Thunderbolt 3 ports on our hub features the latest USB-C Power Delivery version 3.0 with pass-thru charging up to 100 watts. Our adapter also utilizes the USB PD 3.0 Fast Role Swap technology, which helps to prevent data loss and keep the 2nd display ON if the USB-C power cable is disconnected from the hub while your MacBook display is open.
Stay Connected, Charged, Synced and Transfer Data
Use the standard USB 3.0 ports to connect devices such as flash drives, cameras, external hard drives or a USB cables for syncing. You can also use the USB 3.0 port for charging your iPhone, iPod, and more.
- DMI 4K 60Hz port for HDTV, HDMI-enabled projector or HD display with digital sound and HDCP enabled
- USB PD 3.0 Fast Role Swap helps to prevent data loss and keeps the secondary monitor on if the USB-C power cable is disconnected from the hub while your notebook display is open
- Thunderbolt 3-40Gb/s port with USB-C Power Delivery version 3.0 with pass-thru charging up to 100 watts
- USB-C 10Gb/s
- High speed Gigabit Ethernet network connection
- Two 5Gbs USB 3.0 ports
- Simultaneously read and write SDHC or Micro SDHC card reader
- Minimizes EM interference with precision engineered anodized aluminum design
- Designed for MacBook Pro and Air with seamless connection
- Thunderbolt 3 compatible
- One year limited warranty