Epiphone EL-00 PRO Acoustic-Electric Guitar
Or just $15 per month*0% Interest for 24 Months**
On select purchases $299 or more with your Sam Ash card now thru 12/31/21.
24-equal monthly payments required.Read more
0% Interest for 24 Months
Now featuring the Fishman Sonitone soundhole preamp and Fishman Sonicore pickup, the L-00 Studio Acoustic/Electric can now plug-in and be heard on any size stage with first class acoustic/electric sound. Fishman is an industry leader in bringing a guitar’s true acoustic tone to bigger stages. The Sonicore pickup is set underneath the rosewood saddle. The Sonitone sound-hole preamp is an active preamp mounted in the soundhole with easy-to-access mounted rotary controls for Master Volume and Tone adjustment. Now you can make your adjustments during soundcheck and even fine adjustments on-the-fly during your set. No more running back and forth to your amp or the soundboard! Finally, your tone is in your hands right where you need it. The active preamp is powered by a single 9-volt battery. You can connect your Epiphone L-00 Studio Acoustic/Electric to a PA or amp of your choice with a standard 1/4" instrument cable. Batteries typically last up to 100 hours.
The L-00 Studio Acoustic/Electric from Epiphone carries a Limited Lifetime Warranty featuring Gibson's 24/7/365 Customer Service that guarantees your blues machine against defects in materials or workmanship.
- Body: Select mahogany
- Top: Solid spruce
- Neck: Mahogany
- Neck Shape: SlimTaper; D profile
- Neck joint: Glued-in, dovetail
- Truss Rod: Adjustable
- Inlays: Pearloid dot
- Binding: fingerboard, 1-ply black; top, 3-ply white/black; back, 1-ply white
- Fingerboard: Pau Ferro
- Nut: 1.68"
- Scale: 24.75"
- Fingerboard: Pau Ferro with mother-of-pearl dot inlays
- Fingerboard Radius: 12"
- Frets" 19, medium
- Strap Buttons: Nickel
- Hardware: Nickel
- Bridge: Rosewood, straight
- Saddle: Compensated, imitation bone
- Pickguard: Tortoise shell style with vintage style metal "E"
- Preamp: Fishman Sonitone sound-hole preamp with Master Volume and Master Tone
- Battery: 9 volt
- Pickup: Fishman Sonicore (under saddle)
- Machine Heads: Grover with mini-buttons; 14:1
- Case: Not included
|Body Style||Parlor Acoustic Guitar|