Echo Mia 24Bit 96K PCI Audio Interface
If you're serious about digital audio, you shouldn't settle for anything less than a truly professional audio interface.... and now with MiaMIDI you don't have to. MiaMIDI offers a pair of balanced 1/4 inch analog inputs and outputs and operates at the +4dBu levels used by pro-audio gear. It combines this with 24-bit/96kHz converters and 106 dB of dynamic range for the quality your recordings deserve. Also included is an S/PDIF digital audio interface for connecting to other digital audio equipment, and MIDI input/output jacks on a custom molded cable.
A unique feature of MiaMIDI is the use of "virtual" outputs. MiaMIDI appears to software as if it has eight separate outputs, which are digitally mixed down to the physical outputs using MiaMIDI's "console" software and its on-board DSP. This makes MiaMIDI compatible with all popular multi-track software. And, with Echo's "multi-client" drivers, more than one application (such as an editor and software synth) can be playing back through MiaMIDI at the same time.
Please note that the MIDI functions of MiaMIDI only work under Windows ME/2000/XP(WDM) and Mac OS X.
- • 2 balanced ¼" analog inputs with 106dB (A-weighted) dynamic range
• 2 balanced ¼" analog outputs with 106dB (A-weighted) dynamic range
• MIDI in/out
• 24 bit coaxial S/PDIF digital I/O
• Supports full duplex 4 channel in, 4 channel out operation
• PCI bus mastering interface: works with PCI-X (3.3/5 volt) & Power Mac G5
• +4dBu or -10dBv analog I/O on each analog channel
- • Software console for monitoring, metering, and setting levels
• Built-in digital mixer provides near-zero latency monitoring
• Driver support for Windows 95/98/Me/2000/XP and Macintosh OS 8/9/X (Jaguar & Panther)
• Support for WDM, ASIO and GSIF
• 8 "Virtual Outputs"
• Low-latency drivers
• Compatible with all popular recording products
|Simultaneous I/O||2 x 2|
|Analog Inputs||2 x 1/4" Balanced Input|
|Analog Outputs||2 x 1/4" Balanced Output|
|Mac OS Requirements||Macintosh OS 8/9/X (Jaguar & Panther)|
|PC Requirements||Windows 95/98/Me/2000/XP|
|Power Supply||Bus Powered|