Electro-Voice RE420 Condenser Microphone
Or just $12 per month*0% Interest for 24 Months**
On select purchases $299 or more with your Sam Ash card now thru 12/31/21.
24-equal monthly payments required.Read more
0% Interest for 24 Months
On select purchases $299 or more with your Sam Ash card now thru 12/31/21. 24-equal monthly payments required.
The sonic signature is rich, detailed, and full-bodied, with a warm and clear low-end, natural and present midrange, and an open, crisp, and detailed high-end. The cardioid pattern provides excellent acoustic isolation. Maximum feedback rejection occurs when a stage monitor is positioned 180-degree off-axis to the element. This pattern also allows for a comfortable working range around the microphone making expressive microphone techniques easy.
Protect your Sound
The multi-stage pop filter consists of two layers of dense foam separated by air, which attenuates wind velocity caused by breath and windblasts. The high-pass filter has two positions. The flat position delivers the full frequency band pass of the capsule. The high-pass position attenuates frequencies below 150 Hz. The internal shockmount isolates the microphone element from vibration and guards against handling noise.
- Premium condenser element delivers a highly-detailed, rich, and full-bodied sound
- Cardioid polar pattern provides excellent acoustic isolation with a comfortable working range
- Multi-stage pop filter minimizes breath blasts and plosives
- Selectable high-pass filter reduces undesirable low frequency content when engaged
- Vibration-absorbing internal shock mount minimizes handling noise
Things You Will Get:
|Microphone Type||Handheld Condenser Microphone|
|Application||Vocal Performance Microphone|
|Impedance||100 -200 ohms|
|Singal To Noise Ratio||72 dB|
|Pop Filter Included||No|