EastWest Symphonic Choirs Gold Edition Virtual Instruments (Digital Download)
0% Interest for 6 Months**
On Purchases of $199 or more with your Sam Ash credit card. Interest will be charged to your account from the purchase date if the promotional purchase is not paid in full within 6 months. Minimum Monthly Payments Required.Read more
0% Interest for 6 Months
On select purchases $199 or more with your Sam Ash card now thru 10/24/21.
Special Orders Only - Call 1-800-472-6274 To Order.
To achieve the feel of a live concert hall performance, each instrument and section was recorded with three mic positions: close, stage (conductor‘s position) and hall. By selecting different mic positions, users can mix these sounds together to create any kind of natural ambience their project requires. This eliminates the need for artificial reverb.
The Symphonic Choirs Expansion (Voices of the Apocalypse content) was recorded separately, at 24-bit resolution with a single mic position.
Wordbuilder, now built into EastWest's Play software, is the word building software that enables Symphonic Choirs and Symphonic Choirs Expansion users to type in words for the Choirs to sing. This revolutionary software also includes a pop-down menu that includes popular pre-built phrases that you can load instantly. This is a real time saver for those on a tight deadline. The phrases have been optimized for each Choir. The phrases menu is customizable so you can add your own phrases to WordBuilder for quick and easy access. This is the most powerful vocals solution available.
- New wordbuilder software built into Play (plus new pre-built phrases and words)
- Extended ranges (Sopranos - D3 to E5, Altos - F2 to A4, Tenors - C2 to D4, Basses B0 to D3)
- Intuitive custom interface
- Intelligent Performance section including Portamento, Repetition, Legato, Round Robin Reset
- Improved articulation window and controls
- On screen mic position mixing
- State of the art Convolution Reverb with pre-delay and additional Master control to route reverb to all instruments in an instance
- Convolution includes hall choir was recorded in for additional control of hall ambience
- Intelligent release trail engine that follows the note-on samples volume at all times, so release trails always match
- Release trails unaffected by mod-wheel cross-fade programs, radical mod-wheel movements do not degrade release trails
- Recall custom key-switches instantly
- Key-switch sizes now unlimited
- State of the art sound quality with high-resolution audio engine
- Hi fidelity one pole filter for natural cross-fades
- Stereo image editing now possible using channel sourcing
- Completely re-programmed for EastWest's PLAY software from the original recordings
- Three solo singers are also included. While not compatible with WordBuilder, you get a variety of articulations for each singer
Things You Will Get: