EastWest Hollywood Pop Brass (Digital Download)
0% Interest for 6 Months**
On Purchases of $199 or more with your Sam Ash credit card. Interest will be charged to your account from the purchase date if the promotional purchase is not paid in full within 6 months. Minimum Monthly Payments Required.Read more
0% Interest for 6 Months
On select purchases $199 or more with your Sam Ash card now thru 08/02/21.
Hollwood Pop Bass was created for one simple reason - there's just nothing else out there on the market that instantaneously gives you that fiery, punchy pop brass sound that made songs like Uptown Funk such mega hits. The great thing about this library is that there's something for everyone - whether you want to build deep and detailed compositions with one of the world’s top horn sections, or if you just want to "plug and play" using licks and phrases that will inspire you and bring that "it" factor to your song. It's the ultimate ensemble pop/Latin brass collection that will leave you screaming, hollering, and begging for more.
- Sustain: Contains different types of sustained articulations: fast, medium and long crescendos, sustain accent, crescendo and diminuendo, and "xfde" ver- sions of instruments that use Mod Wheel (CC1) to cross-fade between dynamics. Each contain 2 dynamic layers, and use Expression (CC 11) to control loudness
- Short: Contains a variety of articulations that have a short duration, including marcato, stabs, staccato, and staccato repetitions. Each include round robin variations, use velocity-sensitivity to control dynamics and Expression (CC 11) to control overall loudness
- Effects: Contains instruments that feature special articulation techniques like falls and rips in various durations, as well as growls and trills. All but growls contain multiple round robin variations
- Legato: Contains an instrument that will playback true legato intervals when two notes are played in a connected fashion (legato), for every interval up to and including an octave in either direction. When playing disconnected (non-legato), a sustain layer will playback
- MOD Combo: Contains instruments that combine multiple articulations and uses the Mod Wheel (CC 1) to select between them. A 'VS' (velocity-sensitive) instru- ment named HPB Shorts VS MOD.ewi alternatively uses velocity to select between articulations and Mod Wheel (CC 1) to determine dynamics
- Phrases: Contains instruments that feature phrases and sub-phrases in various tempos that fit perfectly in the world of pop brass. Each was recorded with multiple transpositions, and are mapped across the virtual keyboard on their respective root note positions for use in a variety of key signatures
- Licks: Contains instruments that feature short licks (or "motifs") performed at 120 bpm that fall into 1 of 6 chord types. The position of the Mod Wheel de- termines which of the chord types will playback. Each lick has 2 round robin variations and is mapped to the key that corresponds to the respective root note position of each chord type
- Keyswitch: Keyswitch contains instruments that combine multiple articulations into a single instrument and uses keyswitches to activate the desired articulation
Things You Will Get: