EastWest Hollywood Orchestra Diamond Edition (Digital Download)
0% Interest for 6 Months**
On Purchases of $199 or more with your Sam Ash credit card. Interest will be charged to your account from the purchase date if the promotional purchase is not paid in full within 6 months. Minimum Monthly Payments Required.Read more
0% Interest for 6 Months
On select purchases $199 or more with your Sam Ash card now thru 06/22/21.
Legato is the style of playing notes in a phrase with no significant silence between them in order to produce a smooth and flowing melodic line. Use this button to turn on a legato effect for the articulation. This script-based effect is separate from the actual Legato instruments included in Hollywood Orchestra.
Monophonic True Legato Button
Turning on this button causes a legato instrument to become monophonic. That is, if one note is still playing when another note starts, the first note will be terminated, even though the MIDI note has not yet reached the Note Off event. If you choose to turn off this behavior so that you can have more than one melodic line at once in a single instance of a legato patch, you run the risk of PLAY making inappropriate slurs from one melodic line to the other.
Portamento, also sometimes called glissando, is the technique of a continuous slide in pitch from one note to the next note in the phrase. Portamento, as available with this script, is usually a short, anticipatory movement between the pitches of two adjacent notes. This script-based effect is separate from the actual Portamento instruments included in Hollywood Orchestra
- Combination of Hollywood Strings, Hollywood Brass, Hollywood Orchestral Woodwinds, and Hollywood Orchestral Percussion
- Approximately 680 Gigabytes of 24-bit, 44.1 kHz samples
- 5 independent microphone positions
- Browser behaves identically among all PLAY System libraries
- Envelope Controls are described in the main PLAY System manual because they are common to all PLAY System libraries
- Includes three user-modifiable, built-in cripts that can provide extra realism to phrases that take advantage of their benefits: Portamento script, Repetition script, and Legato script
- MIDI values can be controlled in standalone mode by adjusting the controls (knobs or sliders) on a "control surface" or MIDI keyboard
Things You Will Get: