EastWest Hollywood Brass Gold Edition Vitrual Instruments (Digital Download)
0% Interest for 6 Months**
On Purchases of $199 or more with your Sam Ash credit card. Interest will be charged to your account from the purchase date if the promotional purchase is not paid in full within 6 months. Minimum Monthly Payments Required.Read more
0% Interest for 6 Months
On select purchases $199 or more with your Sam Ash card now thru 06/24/21.
The second installment in the Hollywood series, Hollywood Brass is an epic achievement, once again combining the talents of Producers Doug Rogers, Nick Phoenix and Thomas Bergersen and Sound Engineer Shawn Murphy (Academy Award, C.A.S. (Cinema Audio Society), BAFTA, and EMMY award-winng sound engineer).
- Produced by Doug Rogers, Nick Phoenix, and Thomas Bergersen
- Sound engineered by Shawn Murphy (Academy Award, C.A.S. (Cinema Audio Society), BAFTA, and EMMY award-winng sound engineer)
- Extensive multiple-dynamic "true legato" solo and ensemble brass, with multiple sized sections and mutes
- 5 user-mixable mic positions, extensive articulations, and no shortcuts!
- Includes new PLAY 5 64-bit software on both MAC and PC, powerful scripting for ease of use, more user control and detail than any other collection, all recorded in the world famous EASTWEST Studio 1, the home of major Hollywood soundtracks and television themes
- true legato intervals at 3 dynamics that are smooth and realistic in all situations
- true connected legato repetitions at 3 dynamics
- sustained legato samples from pp all the way to fff. And when we say pp and fff, we really mean it!
- true double tonguing for all instruments and sections
- expressive sustains
- mute sustains and staccatos
- 8 way staccato round robin at 4 dynamics
- 4 way round robin marcato short at 3 dynamics
- 4 way round robin marcato long at 3 dynamics
- multi dynamic playable runs patches that will inject real life into your brass compositions
- trills at 3 dynamics
- multi speed and multi dynamic repetition performances that work flawlessly with PLAY's superior time engine
- multi speed time synced crescendos
- multi dynamic portato that will breath life into softer compositions
- slide trombone legato
- various effects, clusters, and more
Things You Will Get: