EastWest Hollywood Backup Singers (Digital Download)
0% Interest for 6 Months**
On Purchases of $199 or more with your Sam Ash credit card. Interest will be charged to your account from the purchase date if the promotional purchase is not paid in full within 6 months. Minimum Monthly Payments Required.Read more
0% Interest for 6 Months
On select purchases $199 or more with your Sam Ash card now thru 08/02/21.
Phrases and Words
Over 220 WordBuilder 'editable' phrases and words are included to get you started, just grab them from a quickly accessible drop-down menu from genres such as Pop, Soul, and Gospel. If you don't find the exact one, you're looking for, you can easily type it into WordBuilder manually, in any language!
Get the Feeling of Live Tracking
You'll never have to search for the right voice talent or book time in a state-of-the-art studio. When you need the perfect vocal harmonies, your Hollywood Backup Singers will be ready for the job. And your listeners will have a hard time believing they weren't tracked live.
Recorded Using Studio 3
Hollywood Backup Singers was recorded with a collection of vintage tube microphones in world famous EastWest Studio 3, home to some of the most iconic hits from the 1960s till the present day, including the Beach Boys masterpiece Pet Sounds, Mamas and Papas, Blondie, through to modern day productions from Ariana Grande, Frank Ocean, and Lady Gaga and Bradley Cooper's Grammy and Academy Award-winning "A Star Is Born" soundtrack.
- Vowels includes regular and expressive vowel instruments, and sustain expressive vowel instruments (which is a combination of the two vowel types). The expressive vowels also have 'LES' versions, which contain additional samples of the vocals recorded through a Leslie speaker cabinet, something Pink Floyd did on many backing vocal tracks. Each instrument is programmed to cross-fade between multiple dynamic layers using the Mod Wheel (CC1)
- Consonants includes pitched and un-pitched consonant instruments. Each are programmed to cross-fade between multiple dynamic layers using the Mod Wheel (CC1)
- Combo MOD includes a variety of instruments that use the Mod Wheel (CC1) to switch between multiple layers of regular and expressive vowel types, or in the case of the 'Xfde' sub-folder, use the Mod Wheel (CC1) to cross-fade between these layers. The expressive vowels also have 'LES' versions, which contain additional samples of the vocals recorded through a Leslie speaker cabinet
- Solo Phrases includes instruments that feature solo phrases and sub-phrases that were recorded in multiple root note positions for use in a variety of keys and modes. There are 'LES' versions available, which contain additional samples of the vocals recorded through a Leslie speaker cabinet. Each vocalist was recorded as a soloist, whereas the rest of the collection features the 3 vocalists recorded together
- Keyswitch includes instruments that combine multiple articulations into a single instrument that uses blue-colored keyswitches to activate a given articulation. There are keyswitch instruments available for vowels, consonants, and solo phrases, including 'LES' versions where available
- WB Multi contains a specially designed multi-instrument that is pre-configured for use with WordBuilder. Simply load the WB Multi containing all the necessary phonetic sounds required to build words, type a phrase in the Text Editor (or choose from over 220 phrase and word presets) and the backup singers will sing the words
Things You Will Get:
|Series||Hollywood Backup Singers|