Earthworks DK25/L Live Performance Drum Microphone Package
0% Interest for 6 Months**
On Purchases of $199 or more with your Sam Ash credit card. Interest will be charged to your account from the purchase date if the promotional purchase is not paid in full within 6 months. Minimum Monthly Payments Required.Read more
0% Interest for 6 Months
On select purchases $199 or more with your Sam Ash card now thru 10/18/21.
More on the way - call 800-472-6274 or chat for availability.
Its polar pattern is consistent across all frequencies, simplifying mic placement, virtually eliminating phasing issues and ensuring more gain before feedback. The microphones in the DK25/L have a transient response that is lightning fast, handling sharp attacks with ease, while still picking up all of the subtle nuances and softest dynamics of your playing. Even the loudest drummer cannot overload the DK25/L DrumKit, which can handle high sound pressure levels.
With an extended frequency response, the result is a more accurate representation of the original sound. The SR25’s transient response is ultra-fast, handling sharp attacks with ease, while still picking up all of the subtle nuances and softest dynamics of your playing.
With a whopping SPL rating of 145dB the SR25s have plenty of headroom for miking overheads, so there is no need to worry about distortion, even with the loudest drummers. And there is no proximity effect, so you can get the SR25 as close as you want to the sound source.
A good kick drum microphone needs to be designed and optimized for that specific purpose. This means the microphone is great for kick drum and nothing else. Therefore, we designed the kick drum optimization in an external XLR package – the KickPad. Just plug the KickPad into the mic line going to the SR25 microphone for incredible results. With the KickPad removed, you can use the same SR25 for most anything.
All three high quality Earthworks microphones in the DK25/L DrumKit will provide stunning results on a wide variety of instruments and vocals. As an added bonus, the KickPad will improve the sound of other popular microphones used for kick drum.
- Improved impulse response for faster and more accurate transients
- Shorter diaphragm settling time to prevent quieter attacks from being blurred by earlier loud attacks
- Extended frequency response to 25 kHz to capture a crisper and more realistic image
- Near perfect polar patterns that remain even across all frequencies and at any position within the pattern
- More cohesive and unified drum sound
- Hear more attack and subtle detail
- Increased detail and dynamic range
- Versatile, multi-use mics
- Mics are protected in a high impact case
- Ideal three-mic choice for live performance or recording in less than ideal acoustic environments
- Fast setup and teardown
- Comes with 3 SR25s (two for overheads and one for kick drum), 1 KickPad, 3 windscreens
- The patented cardioid pattern on the SR25 provides a more uniform off-axis response and has less susceptibility to acoustic feed
Things You Will Get:
|Pop Filter Included||No|