Drawmer Electronics CMC7 Surround Monitor Controller
0% Interest for 6 Months**
On Purchases of $199 or more with your Sam Ash credit card. Interest will be charged to your account from the purchase date if the promotional purchase is not paid in full within 6 months. Minimum Monthly Payments Required.Read more
0% Interest for 6 Months
On select purchases $199 or more with your Sam Ash card now thru 09/16/21.
Accurate and Transparent
Coming from the same stable as the MC2.1, MC3.1 and MC7.1 you can be sure of the same high quality for the Drawmer CMC7 Surround Monitor Controller. The circuit is just as transparent and accurate. Its controls have the same quality feel and operation and the huge volume knob provides excellent channel matching, and smooth feel. You hear exactly what you've recorded!
The 8 inputs and outputs are provided via two balanced 25 pin d-sub connectors wired to the Tascam standard making connecting easy. It allows for 8 independent channels, 5.1, 7.1, quadraphonic, DTS, Dolby Digital EX, THX Surround EX, DTS-HD, Dolby Atmos, etc. the setup is up to the user. With the Stereo Mix switch active the surround mix can be bounced down to a 2.1 signal in the front left and right monitors and sub-woofer, to test the quality of the recording when in stereo. In addition, it has a professional quality stereo headphone output with a separate amplifier and level control, that provides private mix checking, a DIM switch reduces output by 20 dB and a MUTE switch is also available to cut the output completely.
The circuit design of the CMC7 ensures that the channel matching of all 8 channels is consistent throughout the full range of the volume control. Other manufacturers of surround controllers use multi-ganged potentiometers to achieve the levels of the 8 channels, this is especially true of passive surround controllers, this simplifies the circuit but leads to discrepancies in the level of each channel, especially at the lower and upper volumes, where accurate channel matching can vary wildly.
The CMC7 packs a lot of features into a small package. With a footprint of just 18 x 16 cm and a very low profile the CMC7 won't hog your desk space like some other controllers do. And if you’re on the move it's small enough to pop into a bag to take anywhere.
Tough and Secure
Whilst being smart and stylish the rugged, all steel enclosure will withstand the knocks and bumps of the studio, and, coupled with the high-quality components used, the CMC7 is built to last. In addition, a Kensington security slot provides protection from thieves. Can you trust the audio that your current monitor controller is providing? Is it coloring the sound? For all Drawmer monitor controllers it is imperative that what you record is exactly what you hear. There is one thing that should always be absolutely guaranteed - that you can rely on the accuracy of your monitor controller.
- Ultra-low noise and transparent circuit design
- All 8 inputs and outputs are via 2 Tascam standard 25 Pin D-Sub connectors making connection to interfaces and speakers simple and intuitive
- Mix down switch enables you to check the Surround as a Stereo mix with an independent Sub switch controlling the LFE/Sub
- Timed relay protection on all speaker outputs to prevent power up/down bangs
- A large volume knob incorporating excellent channel matching and smooth feel
- An independent Headphone Amplifier with Individual Level Control with jack on the rear
- Kensington security slot (also called a K-Slot or Kensington lock)
- Very low-profile desktop enclosure with a footprint of just 18 x 16 cm
- Stylish and Rugged Enclosure will withstand the knocks of the studio
Things You Will Get: