Drawmer Electronics CMC3 Monitor Controller System
0% Interest for 6 Months**
On Purchases of $199 or more with your Sam Ash credit card. Interest will be charged to your account from the purchase date if the promotional purchase is not paid in full within 6 months. Minimum Monthly Payments Required.Read more
0% Interest for 6 Months
On select purchases $199 or more with your Sam Ash card now thru 09/20/21.
Accurate & Transparent
With the same Drawmer pedigree as the MC2.1, the CMC3 circuit is just as transparent and accurate. It has been designed to remove the limitations that a passive circuit brings, such as the ability to increase the volume for quiet passages and improved mix checking, without adding the artifacts that lesser quality active circuits introduce. You hear exactly what you've recorded!
The CMC3 supports 3 sets of stereo monitors, plus a dedicated mono speaker/sub-woofer output, each can be switched individually and simultaneously and in any order, especially useful for A/B comparisons. You can listen to multiple speakers with the same sub-woofer, or turn the sub-woofer off altogether. The volume control utilizes a parallelled custom quad pot for excellent channel matching and smooth feel, as does the secondary preset volume control on the front. This provides repeatable calibrated output level for the monitors so that at the flick of a switch the engineer can hear the mix at the same predetermined volume, time after time, without having to meticulously adjust controls.
The CMC3 is very well connected with 4 stereo inputs in total: 1x SPDIF digital input (24 bit/192kHz), 2 stereo balanced jack inputs, plus a 3.5mm jack with variable level control for your Smartphone/MP3 Player. In addition, it has a 2 professional quality headphone outputs with a separate amplifier and level control, that provide the same audio quality and mix checking as the CMC3 does through the speakers. Talkback is also included with an internal or external microphone, level control and audio routing to a dedicated mono output jack & headphones.
Advanced Mix Checking
The comprehensive mix checking facilities of the CMC3 include dim, mono, phase reverse, left and right cut as well as an easy access mute switch, allowing you to check the quality of your recordings: tune into your mix to hear any unwanted artifacts, test the effectiveness of the stereo mix, check for phase cancellation, listen to the stereo difference.
- Ultra low noise and transparent circuit design
- Source switches can be active in any combination, 4 Inputs in Total - 1x Digital SPDIF (192 kHz / 24 Bit) & 2 on balanced analog 1/4" jacks & 1 3.5mm Front Panel Aux jack for your Smartphone/MP3
- 3x Speakers Plus a Mono Sub can be switched individually & simultaneously or give A/B comparisons
- Timed relay protection on all speaker outputs to prevent power up/down bang
- Volume can be set via the Variable Front Panel Knob or a Preset Control. Each has parallelled custom quad pots for excellent channel matching and smooth feel
- 2x Headphone Amplifiers with Individual Level Controls with easy access to the jacks on the front
- Front Panel 3.5mm AUX Input & Level Control for connecting MP3 player, smartphone or tablet etc
- Built-In Talkback with Level Control, Internal or External Microphone, and Internal Routing to a Mono Output Jack & Headphones
- Comprehensive Mix Checking facilities Include Dim, Phase Reverse and Mono, Left and Right Cut as well as an easy access Mute switch
- Kensington security slot (also called a K-Slot or Kensington lock)
- Very low profile desktop enclosure with a footprint of just 18x16cm
- Stylish and Rugged Enclosure will withstand the knocks of the studio
- Designed and manufactured by Drawmer in the UK
Things You Will Get: