Drawmer Electronics CMC2 Compact Monitor Controller
0% Interest for 6 Months**
On Purchases of $199 or more with your Sam Ash credit card. Interest will be charged to your account from the purchase date if the promotional purchase is not paid in full within 6 months. Minimum Monthly Payments Required.Read more
0% Interest for 6 Months
On select purchases $199 or more with your Sam Ash card now thru 09/23/21.
The CMC2 is a compact monitor controller that has been designed to provide the same top quality audio, transparency and accuracy of Drawmer's other monitor controllers, such as the MC2.1 and MC3.1, whilst retaining all the necessary features that the smaller project studio would require without the cost of the advanced features that would seldomly be used.
Can you trust the audio that your current monitor controller is providing? Is it colouring the sound? For all Drawmer monitor controllers it is imperative that what you record is exactly what you hear. The active circuit has been designed to faithfully produce the audio signal whilst removing many of the problems that a passive circuit will bring. There is one thing that should always be absolutely guaranteed - that you can rely on the accuracy of your monitor controller.
Accurate & Transparent
With the same Drawmer pedigree as the MC2.1, the CMC2 circuit is just as transparent and accurate. It's switches and paralleled custom-quad knobs have excellent channel matching, a smooth feel. You hear exactly what you've recorded
The CMC2 is very well connected: with 2 Stereo balanced jack inputs, plus a 3.5mm jack for your Smartphone/MP3 Player, with variable level control. It supports 2 sets of stereo monitors plus a sub-woofer, each with individual switches so you can activate them in any order, especially useful for A/B comparisons.
In addition, it has a professional quality headphone output with a separate amplifier and level control, that provide the same audio quality and mix checking as the CMC2 does through the speakers. Key Mix check features such as Phase Reverse, Mono, Dim & Mute are also included, to enable you to examine the quality of your recordings with ease.
The CMC2 packs a lot of features into a small package. With a footprint of just 18x16cm and a very low profile the CMC2 won't hog your desk space like some other controllers do. And if your on the move it's small enough to pop into a bag to take anywhere.
Tough & Secure
Whilst being smart and stylish the rugged, all steel enclosure will withstand the knocks and bumps of the studio, and, coupled with the high quality components used, the CMC2 is built to last. In addition, a Kensington security slot provides protection from thieves.
- Ultra low noise and transparent circuit design.
- Source switches can be active in any combination. 3 Inputs in Total
- (Two on ¼” balanced jacks and One 3.5mm Front Panel Aux for your Sartphone/Mp3 Player).
- 2x Speakers Plus a Mono Sub can be switched individually & simultaneously or give A/B comparisons.
- Timed relay protection on all speaker outputs to prevent power up/down bangs.
- A large volume knob incorporating a parallelled custom quad pot for excellent channel matching and smooth feel.
- A Headphone Amplifier with Individual Level Controls with easy access to the jack on the front.
- Front Panel 3.5mm AUX Input with Level Control for connecting MP3 player, smartphone or tablet etc.
- Mix Checking facilities Include Dim, Phase Reverse and Mono, as well as an easy access Mute switch.
- Kensington security slot (also called a K-Slot or Kensington lock).
- Very low profile desktop enclosure with a footprint of just 18x16cm.
- Rugged steel chassis and stylish brushed aluminium cover.
Things You Will Get: