Drawmer Electronics 1976 Stereo Three Band Saturation Processor
0% Interest for 6 Months**
On Purchases of $199 or more with your Sam Ash credit card. Interest will be charged to your account from the purchase date if the promotional purchase is not paid in full within 6 months. Minimum Monthly Payments Required.Read more
0% Interest for 6 Months
On select purchases $199 or more with your Sam Ash card now thru 09/16/21.
The layout of the 1976 has been designed to be as simple, familiar and intuitive as possible whilst still giving complete control over the audio. The front panel consists of an Input control that allows you to optimize the input level should it be too low, or hot. This is followed by three identical Low, Mid and High Saturation and Width bands, flowing left to right, with the Variable Crossover Frequency knobs separating them. To the right are the Output controls to optimize the output level.
- Powerful 3 Band all Analogue Saturation for adding warmth to both your digital and analogue sounds
- Designed to Inject character to your audio reminiscent of 1970's era gear and remove the sanitized harshness that digital recordings suffer from
- 3 band fully adjustable Stereo Width provides controllable depth and presence to you mix
- Fully Variable Crossover controls between the bands allows you to tune in to signals for different amounts of independent saturation across the full frequency range
- Genuine stereo operation with one set of controls for both channels
- Can operate in Stereo and Mono
- The Mono switch helps highlight problems within the stereo mix
- Internal Low Hum Toroidal Linear Power Supply with Voltage Selector Switch
- Classic Drawmer Build Quality with Rugged Steel Chassis and Aluminum Front Panel
Things You Will Get: