DiMarzio DP234 - The Black Angel - Passive Magnetic Soundhole Pickup
The Black Angel™ is quiet and, although it’s magnetic, it doesn’t sound electric — there’s no hum and no battery. Both coils are on a parallel axis to the strings, featuring a humbucking magnetic circuit that is acoustically isolated to reduce unwanted finger and pick noises. Players who like to mix two or more pickups together will appreciate the built-in phase switch making The Black Angel™ ideal for use in any dual or multi source system, and it can be easily combined with any piezo or microphone.
The Black Angel™ installs easily and quickly in the soundhole, with no modification to your guitar, and fits soundholes of 3-1/2 inches (89 mm) and larger. The 2-1⁄16 “E”-to-“E” string spacing on The Black Angel™ easily accommodates guitar nut dimensions ranging from 1-11⁄16 to 1-3⁄4 inches.
- Built-in phase switch,,,,,,,
- Ideal for use in any dual or multi source system; can be easily combined with any piezo or microphone,,,,,,,
- Tracks right- and left-hand dynamics,,,,,,,
- Installs easily and quickly in the soundhole, with no modification to your guitar,
- Both a 1⁄8-inch to 1⁄4-inch Switchcraft endpin jack (install version) and a quick mount 10-foot cable (standard phone jack) are included with The Black Angel™.
Get yours today; with the security of our many decades of experience and Sam Ash Direct efficient order processing, your satisfaction is guaranteed!
Magnet: Rare earth
Output: 245mV / Treble: 7.0 / Middle: 5.5 / Bass: 5.5
DC resistance: 1.66 Kohms
Things You Will Get:
1⁄8-inch to 1⁄4-inch Switchcraft endpin jack (install version)
Quick mount 10-foot cable