Dangerous Music D-BOX+ Summing and Monitoring System
0% Interest for 6 Months**
On Purchases of $199 or more with your Sam Ash credit card. Interest will be charged to your account from the purchase date if the promotional purchase is not paid in full within 6 months. Minimum Monthly Payments Required.Read more
0% Interest for 6 Months
On select purchases $199 or more with your Sam Ash card now thru 07/31/21.
Like a large console's center section, the D-BOX+ provides elaborate routing and switching of your studio's inputs and outputs, both analog and digital. At the push of a button, you can select from five input sources: analog stereo, the onboard analog summing mixer, USB, AES/SPDIF, and a wireless Bluetooth stream from any Bluetooth-enabled device. Outputs include three stereo speaker ports, and these can be programmed to be mono and/or to include a subwoofer. Further, you can use output 3 as a source for an independent sub with individual level and mute control.
Versatile Monitoring of Multiple Sources
Any studio situation, but especially tracking sessions, call for independent monitor routing for artist and engineer. With the D-BOX+ you have two totally independent monitoring sections: Control Room and Headphones. With the simple push of a button, you can assign any of the five input sources to either of these monitoring paths, making what would otherwise be elaborate patches into instant choices. Want to check on your monitors what your artist is hearing in their headphones? Seamless source switching is simple.
An Upgraded Eight-Channel Summing Mixer
Anyone who has heard what a Dangerous summing mixer can do to improve the sonic impact, panning, depth, and width of a mix knows that there's no substitute for analog summing when it's done right. Dangerous Music heard stellar results from traditional routing of subgroups to separate analog channels all the way to routing multiple effects returns to their own analog paths for unrivaled dimensionality. Mixing is an art form, and analog summing mixer will help you create masterpieces.
- Upgraded 8-channel analog summing mixer delivers enormous soundstage and superior sonic impact
- Five analog and digital inputs at your fingertips (analog stereo, analog sum, USB, AES/SPDIF, Bluetooth)
- Bluetooth wireless audio streaming
- Free D-BOX+ app offers remote control of all major functions (volume, dim, talkback, I/O select, and more)
- Dedicated app runs on current macOS, Windows, IOS, and Android devices
- Driverless USB connectivity for macOS; simple USB driver installation for Windows
- On-board talkback mic with push-button activation (on front panel or remotely from app)
- Dual best-in-class headphone amplifiers with independent source selection and level control
- Three independent speaker outputs (selected from front panel or from app)
- Programmable speaker selector allows for dedicated mono and/or sub inclusion on all outputs
Things You Will Get:
|Model Number||D-BOX PLUS|