Crown XTI 1002 Power Amplifier
Or just $25 per month*0% Interest for 24 Months**
On select purchases $299 or more with your Sam Ash card now thru 12/31/21.
24-equal monthly payments required.Read more
0% Interest for 24 Months
On select purchases $299 or more with your Sam Ash card now thru 12/31/21. 24-equal monthly payments required.
The Crown XTi 2 is housed in a lightweight yet sturdy steel chassis. Its high power output belies its light weight making it ideal for the gigging musician or DJ in need of reliable, Crown power without the heavy lugging hassle.
On the front panel of the XTi 2 are two rotary level controls, one for each channel. Beneath the easy to read backlit LCD screen are three buttons that are used to access menu items as well as a front panel lockout. Helpful indicators let you monitor performance. Signal, -10, -20, Ready, Clip, Temp. and power are all represented via easy to read green lights as well as red when clipping or under extreme temperature conditions (the power light is blue).
- Aside from their respective power ratings, all Crown XTi 2 Series power amps boast the same features.
- Crown’s PeakX Plus limiters allow you to adjust threshold, attack and release times. This will help to protect against system overload in extreme playback conditions.
- Input EQ offers 6 parametric filters per channel with adjustable Q and the Output EQ offers 8 parametric filters per channel. Both input and output EQ are bypassable. To make it easy, there are 30 presets (29 user) enabling you to instantly recall the perfect setup for a given situation.
- The Crown XTI 2 features a new Sub harmonic Synthesizer that enables you to accurately control the frequencies you want to adjust so you can carve out the desired sound output depending on your setup and room conditions. This helps optimize the overall output of your system giving you the assurance that your performance shines as bright, clear and defined as possible.
- Advanced Thermal Control allows you to adjust the fan performance (normal, early and full-speed) to your specific application. A status section lets you monitor the Crown XTI 2’s power supply temperature and AC line voltage. This helps make it easy to troubleshoot any problems associated with heat and AC current conditions in a given venue.
- Integrated cast-aluminum handles make it easy to handle and transport the XTi 2.
- All Crown XTi 2 amplifiers are covered by a 3-Year standard Warranty.
Cancer and Reproductive Harm-www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Things You Will Get: