Coles 4038 Studio Ribbon Microphone
0% Interest for 6 Months**
On Purchases of $199 or more with your Sam Ash credit card. Interest will be charged to your account from the purchase date if the promotional purchase is not paid in full within 6 months. Minimum Monthly Payments Required.Read more
0% Interest for 6 Months
On select purchases $199 or more with your Sam Ash card now thru 06/23/21.
Pressure Gradient Ribbon Transducer
Fitted with a low mass damped ribbon, the Coles 4038 Ribbon Microphone helps to control transit responses minimizing distortion in any performance. When this is combined with a pressure gradient ribbon transducer, this microphone delivers a sonic performance unlike any other.
The real power in this microphone comes from its tailored frequency response of 30Hz – 15kHz, Bi-Directional polar pattern, and high-handling SPL of 125 dB. This allows you to record a wide range of instruments and vocals. Furthermore, this microphone can be utilized in a variety of techniques including A/B, X/Y, and Mid/Side.
From recording applications to broadcast applications the Coles 4038 Ribbon Microphone can do it all. Its frequency response, polar pattern, and low-distortion allow this microphone to be used for vocals, drums, brass instruments, capturing ambiance, and any other recording scenario you could possibly think of.
- Pressure gradient transducer ribbon microphone
- Clear, smooth, and wide frequency response of 30 Hz to 15 kHz
- Low mass damped ribbon to control transit response
- Black stove enamel textured pain finish
- Made of heavy gauge perforated brass backed by finely woven monel mesh
- Bi-directional (Figure-8) polar pattern
- Ideal for recording and broadcasting situations
- Includes 4069 to XLR adapter, soft cloth protective bag, foam-lined plastic carrying case, and rigid 5/8” mic stand mount
|Pop Filter Included||No|