Cloud Microphones Cloudlifter CL-Zi DI/Mic Activator with Variable Impedance
0% Interest for 6 Months**
On Purchases of $199 or more with your Sam Ash credit card. Interest will be charged to your account from the purchase date if the promotional purchase is not paid in full within 6 months. Minimum Monthly Payments Required.Read more
0% Interest for 6 Months
On select purchases $199 or more with your Sam Ash card now thru 06/24/21.
The Cloudlifter Zi maximizes the instrument or microphone signal strength and clarity by drastically lowering the noise floor and the amount of gain required from a preamp. The premium CineMag transformer brings out the inherent tone and character of any instrument while lowering the impedance to match perfectly with the Cloudlifter’s patented Vari-Z interface and phantom powered gain circuit, revealing much more of the true sound from the original source.
The Cloudlifter Zi has continuously variable input impedance and optional high pass filtering which work in tandem to create remarkable tone control in a manner that can only be achieved by manipulating impedance. Having sweepable Zi control allows contouring of tone at the most basic level. Whether capturing audio with a microphone or going direct with your favorite instrument, just turn the Zi knob and fine-tune the shape of your tone until it sounds just right.
The Cloudlifter Zi’s high pass filtering provides even more flexibility. When engaged, the frequency cut off is effected by the impedance setting, allowing for sweepable frequency reduction from the sub-sonics to deepen the mid-range.
- Plug in, set the gain, & turn the Vari Z knob to dial in your ideal tone.
- Variable impedance control - Vari-Z - to shape and contour your tone, whether you are using a microphone on a cabinet or going direct with your bass, guitar, or keyboard.
- Continuously variable high-pass filtering @ -6dB per octave works in tandem with the variable impedance control for even greater tonal shaping.
- Three settings yield up to +25dB of ultra-clean gain for XLR microphones and up to +15dB for 1/4” inputs like bass, guitar and keyboards.
- Compatible with 1/4” Hi-Z instrument inputs and XLR Lo-Z microphones via the Neutrik Combo Input Connector
- Patented Class A, discrete JFET circuitry and Hi-Z to Lo-Z premium CineMag instrument transformer for pristine sound.
- Rugged, road-ready, and portable. Manufactured responsibly in the USA. Free lifetime limited manufacturer warranty.
Get yours today; with the security of our many decades of experience and Sam Ash Direct efficient order processing, your satisfaction is guaranteed!