Catalinbread Belle Epoch Deluxe Tape Echo Emulator Effect Pedal
0% Interest for 6 Months**
On Purchases of $199 or more with your Sam Ash credit card. Interest will be charged to your account from the purchase date if the promotional purchase is not paid in full within 6 months. Minimum Monthly Payments Required.Read more
0% Interest for 6 Months
On select purchases $199 or more with your Sam Ash card now thru 06/14/21.
- All-discrete, through-hole construction with orange drop 225P capacitors, carbon composition resistors, germanium diodes, and other premium parts.
- True-bypass or “trails” mode selectable from internal switch.
- Expression pedal control over delay time, delay playback volume, rotary speed, and filter sweep. When delay time expression control is selected the panel knob (Echo Delay) controls the maximum delay time when expression pedal is at full-toe. Minimum delay time can be set from most expression pedals giving control over both minimum and maximum delay times, from full-heel to full-toe.
- Echo Oscillation momentary footswitch allows instant runaway repeats. Internal trimpot allows this function to be user tunable.
- Echo Delay (digital) – controls delay time from 80ms to 800ms, exactly like an EP-3.
- Echo Sustain (analog) – controls the amount of delay feedback and is tuned to function like the EP-3.
- Echo Volume (analog) – controls wet/dry mix using exact EP-3 mixer circuit for the same subtle phase and tone shifts of the dry signal.
- Record Level (analog) – controls the gain of the input signal hitting the record amplifier. Ranges from no signal all the way to heavily overdriving the transistor record amplifier. Record Level only affects the level of the initial repeat. Once repeats are regenerating this control has no effect on them, just like the EP-3.
- Depth (digital) – controls the modulation depth. The type of modulation depends on the setting of Echo Program.
Things You Will Get:
|Model Number||BELLE EPOCH DLX|
|Model||Belle Epoch Deluxe|
|Power Supply Included||No|