Carvin Amplifiers VLD1 Steve Vai Legacy Drive Tube Preamp Guitar Pedal
0% Interest for 6 Months**
On Purchases of $199 or more with your Sam Ash credit card. Interest will be charged to your account from the purchase date if the promotional purchase is not paid in full within 6 months. Minimum Monthly Payments Required.Read more
0% Interest for 6 Months
On select purchases $199 or more with your Sam Ash card now thru 06/22/21.
True Legacy Sound From Real 12AX7 Tubes
The VLD1 has the ability to produce true Legacy sounds that could only come from real 12AX7 tubes, utilizing the full Legacy preamp circuit. The four gain stages and tone stacks are faithfully incorporated, running at the same operating conditions as they do in the full Legacy 100-watt amps.
Three Modes Including Clean, Lead, and High Gain
The VLD1 gives you all the sounds you need in one compact package. Go from shimmering cleans to a thick, crunchy drive. Find your sound with three main modes: Clean, Lead and High Gain.
Cabinet Voicing Circuit
Active cabinet voicing emulates the response of Steve's C412T Legacy 4x12 guitar cabinet. Perfect for performing or recording when your favorite guitar cab is not available. Connect headphones for "silent" practice, or feed to any combination of effects, recording inputs, or live gear to capture Legacy tones without mic'ing guitar speakers.
- Carvin Steve Vai Legacy VL300 Preamp in Pedal Form
- 12AX7 Tubes
- Drive Channel: VOLUME, DRIVE, BASS, MID, TREBLE, PRESENCE, GAIN switch
- Clean Channel: VOLUME, BASS, MID, TREBLE, PRESENCE switch
- Footswitches: BYPASS, GAIN, DRIVE/CLEAN
- Remote Switching from 1/4" Footswitch Jack: Tip: Hi Gain, Ring: Drive/Clean
- Remote 1/4" Bypass Jack: Tip: Bypass
- Phones/Cab Voiced Out: G3 Speaker Cabinet Voicing, Stereo or Mono, Low Impedance Capable
- Includes AC Adapter
Things You Will Get:
|Model||VLD1 Legacy Drive|
|Series||Steve Vai Legacy Drive|
|Power Requirements||12V DC power supply|
|Power Supply Included||Yes|