Samson C-Que 8 Headphone Amplifier (B-Stock)
- Four channel headphone mixer amplifier providing individual controls for each channel. Ideal for digital-audio workstations, stage and studios.
- Dual headphone outputs; one rear, plus one front panel output per channel allowing a total of eight headphones connected at the same time.
- Maximum output power on each channel regardless of different headphone impedances.
- Left and Right Line inputs for master stereo bus on balanced TRS (Tip Ring Sleeve) 1/4" phone connectors.
- Inject input on TRS (Tip Ring Sleeve) unbalanced stereo phone connector allowing the insertion of an additional stereo signal that is mixed with the stereo Line input for "more me" mixing.
- 2-Channel/Stereo mode switch configures the C que 8 to operate in traditional stereo mode, or in 2-Channel, mono mode.
- Balance controls pan in Stereo mode, or the level balance between the Line and Inject inputs in 2-Channel mode.
- EQ Shape circuit on each channel provides a "music contour" equalization curve that boosts the low and high frequencies of the headphone output.
- Each channel has a six-segment, LED Output meter, with a range of -24 to clip, making it easy to monitor the channel output level.
- A six-segment Main Level meter provides a clear and accurate indication of Line input level with an operating range of -24 to clip.
- Stacking Rubber Bumpers are included allowing several C que 8's, or other Samson C Class units, to be stacked on top of each other creating a neat array of high quality signal processors.
- Tilting Feet are also included so that the C Class units can be positioned in a comfortable ergonomic position on desktops and workstations.
- 19", 1 u (one rack space) rack-mount kit available.
Things You Will Get:
|Series||C Class Processors|