Samson C-Control Room Matrix (Restock)
A unique solution for studios with multiple monitors, headphone mixes and tape or digital sources. Provides easy, heretofore impossible to achieve, instant monitor mixes or dubs. Select from three pairs of speakers with dim and mute. Use the talkback mic to give instructions to the musicians in the headphone mix. Push-to-talk also records slates. Includes a headphone amp with level control. Three sets of stereo ins and outs are included, with dubbing capability to three outputs.
- Speaker and input source selector providing a convenient centralized point for routing and listening to stereo sources over various monitor speakers.
- 3-way line level speaker selector providing A/B or A/B plus C switching.
- Three 2-track / Stereo Inputs can be used to connect DAT, CD, MINIDISK, sub-mixers, MIDI rigs or any other stereo line level source.
- Four stereo Source switches are used to route any of the connected stereo sources to the monitor output.
- Headphone Output with Level control for listening. • Control Room VOLUME knob is used to adjust the overall level of the connected monitor speakers.
- SPEAKER 2 VOLUME control is used to level match SPEAKER 1 and SPEAKER 2 so they are at the proper level when switched.
- Talkback Mic with momentary TALK switch and LEVEL control picks up conversation from the engineer and/or producer to talent over the CUE output.
- TALK TO CUE switch, when engaged, routes the internal TALKBACK microphone to the CUE output allowing the engineer and/or producer to talk to the talent on the other side of the glass.
- TALK TO 2-TR switch, when engaged, routes the internal TALKBACK microphone to the 2-track outputs allowing the engineer and/or producer to print a cue like "soda jingle track seven" to the final two-track mix.
- Mono switch is used to check mixes for mono compatibility, and when engaged, all the input sources are summed to a mono signal.
- Mute switch provides a single button to silence all inputs and outputs.
- Dim switch, when engaged, will lower the level of all outputs by 20dB.
- Main Mix Stereo Input for connecting to main mixing console.
- Three speaker Outputs, one 1/4 inch balanced line level and two RCA unbalanced line level output.
- Four 2-track/Stereo Inputs, three 1/4 inch balanced line level and one RCA unbalanced line level input.
- Oversized, rubber bumpers with tilting feet allow several Samson C class units to be stacked and tilted in an ergonomically correct operating position.
3 years parts and labor.
Things You Will Get:
|Series||C Class Processors|