Bose F1 Powered Subwoofer and F1 Model 812 Array Speaker
Or just $87 per month*0% Interest for 24 Months**
On select purchases $299 or more with your Sam Ash card now thru 12/31/21.
24-equal monthly payments required.Read more
0% Interest for 24 Months
On select purchases $299 or more with your Sam Ash card now thru 12/31/21. 24-equal monthly payments required.
- Bose F1 Powered Subwoofer with 1,000-Watts of Power, Two 10" High-Excursion Drivers, Polarity Switch, and Line Output EQ
- With 1,000 watts of power, the Bose F1 Subwoofer packs all the performance of a larger bass box into a more compact design that's easier to carry and fits in a car
- Bose F1 Model 812 Flexible Array Speaker with 1,000-Watts of Power, Unmatched Vertical Coverage,
- The Bose F1 Model 812 Flexible Array Loudspeaker is the first powered portable loudspeaker that lets you control its vertical coverage pattern
- Ideal for mobile performers and live sound enthusiasts who want the most power for their dollar
- (1) Bose F1 Powered Subwoofer
- (1) Bose F1 Model 812 Array Speaker
A mounting stand for the Bose F1 Model 812 Flexible Array Loudspeaker is integrated right into the body of the subwoofer, so you always know where it is, making setup fast and easy. The stand even includes cable channels to neatly hide the wires, giving your system a clean, professional look. And now getting your unit to the venue is easier, too. The F1 Subwoofer features strategically placed handles for easy transport.
- 1,000 watts allow the Bose F1 Subwoofer to pack all the performance of a larger bass box into a more compact design that’s lighter and easier to carry than conventional subwoofers.
- Two high-excursion drivers, each measuring 10 inches, are built into a compact enclosure that is light and easy to transport
- Polarity switch to adjust polarity of subwoofer. Selections are NORM and REV. Reversing polarity allows for easy correction of low-frequency overlap between the main loudspeaker and subwoofer
- Line output EQ sets the F1 Subwoofer’s output to a high-pass filter or full range, which allows for easy crossover selection when used with a main loudspeaker
- F1 Model 812 extension bracket is a unique bracket integrated into the subwoofer. This bracket can be raised and lowered by the end user, allowing the F1 Model 812 loudspeaker to be safely mounted to the subwoofer. The bracket eliminates the need for a conventional pole mount or tripod stand
Things You Will Get:
|Series||Live Sound Recording Packages|