Blue Microphones Hummingbird Small-Diaphragm Condenser Microphone
0% Interest for 6 Months**
On Purchases of $199 or more with your Sam Ash credit card. Interest will be charged to your account from the purchase date if the promotional purchase is not paid in full within 6 months. Minimum Monthly Payments Required.Read more
0% Interest for 6 Months
On select purchases $199 or more with your Sam Ash card now thru 09/19/21.
Mic Placement Is Everything
Simply rotate Hummingbird's unique 180-degree head to place the mic at any angle and discover the tonal nuances of your instrument most mics would leave behind—all without touching the mic stand.
- Sweep the capsule between the 12th fret and sound hole of acoustic guitars for unmatched guitar tone
- Rotate the capsule between the edge of the snare drum and the center of the drumhead for perfect snare sounds
- Use two Hummingbird overheads to dial in perfect stereo images for drums and piano
Hummingbird's precisely tuned cardioid capsule is based on the acclaimed Blue B1 from the interchangeable capsule series—making it perfect for any instrument with fast transients and rich tonal characteristics.
Take Your Sound to Unimageable Heights
Hummingbird's unique sonic signature is perfect for reproducing the sharp attacks and tonal characteristics of nearly any instrument, including drums, acoustic guitars, strings, and more. And, with no IC's in the signal path and excellent off-axis rejection, Hummingbird delivers maximum sonic clarity
Drums—From a Bird's Eye View
Hummingbird's agility, sonic precision, and ability to handle high sound pressure levels make it ideal for recording drums. And, its 180-degree pivoting head makes it easier to fit into drum rack spaces and get the perfect angle for overheads.
- 180-degree rotating head for precise mic placement
- Cardioid condenser capsule based on the heralded Blue Bottle B1 capsule
- Exceptional sonic accuracy and extended frequency response
- Ultra-fast transient response and high SPL handling
- Includes carrying case, mic clip, and foam windscreen
Things You Will Get:
|Microphone Type||Studio Condenser Microphone|
|Application||Studio Recording Microphone|
|Impedance||50 -75 ohms|
|Singal To Noise Ratio||85.5 db-a|
|Pop Filter Included||No|