Best Service The Orchestra Version 1.1 (Digital Download Version)
0% Interest for 6 Months**
On Purchases of $199 or more with your Sam Ash credit card. Interest will be charged to your account from the purchase date if the promotional purchase is not paid in full within 6 months. Minimum Monthly Payments Required.Read more
0% Interest for 6 Months
On select purchases $199 or more with your Sam Ash card now thru 06/25/21.
At A Glance:
- A Glockenspiel has been added
- 42 new presets
- 15 new multis
- Triplets are now possible within The Orchestra engine.
- A new preset browser makes it easy for you to save and share your presets.
- In the mixer you can choose the output of each channel.
- On the new settings page you can change the Midi CC which controls the dynamics.
- A new dynamics humanizer.
- The instrument browser automatically jumps to the right instrument loaded into the slot you want to edit.
- The mute buttons are now automate-able.
- Solo and mute buttons are also available on the main page.
Orchestral libraries have become more and more complex over the last years. Developers captured every nuance of symphonic orchestras in countless different articulations. But with a tight deadline, having endless possibilities is not necessarily a good thing. With this library, Sonuscore brings to life a simplistic approach to orchestral composition, giving you both innovative tools to create quick ensemble sketches with minimal effort or write complex orchestral arrangements in all detail.
Paint your orchestral canvas in as broad or as detailed strokes as you want.
The instruments for The Orchestra were recorded in Budapest at the renowned Studio 22 in their traditional seating position and mixed and edited with great attention to detail. This way the different sections blend together perfectly in the same room. All essential articulations are available, including playable true legato samples and multiple round robins for short articulations.
The core - The ensemble engine
The Ensemble Engine works through a number of independent arpeggiators and velocity envelopes, heavily inspired by our Sonuscore Origins-Series. Create pulsating rhythms and even inspiring full arrangements from any combination of notes. All of this without relying on prerecorded phrases – you have the full control. It will work, no matter what chord or note you play.
With minimum loading times, a vast amount of presets provides you with full ensemble colors right out of the box.
• Independent arpeggiators and velocity envelopes create vivid and powerful orchestral colors.
• Load up to 5 different instruments in independent slots and play them together.
Choose from 150 presets in three categories:
• Orchestral Colors
The Orchestral Colors presets are practical combinations of instruments that can be played live on your keyboard.
• Orchestral Rhythms
The Orchestral Rhythms contain simple, useful playable patterns for separate sections of the orchestra that make use of our Ensemble Engine.
• Animated Orchestra
The animated orchestra presets go even further, and create complex orchestrated rhythms from any played note. This is where the magic happens!
Play the instruments freely
Play your ideas and your melodies freely with the single instrument patches.
Aside from the Ensemble Instrument, The Orchestra also contains 88 single instrument patches for all standard sections and articulations in a symphonic orchestra, including percussion and as a bonus: choir.
Or unleash the full orchestral power with over 60 multi-track patches:
Multis take the Ensemble Engine even further toward instant playability and sound as they load and layer multiple instances of The Orchestra. There are Full Orchestral Multis for single articulations, that work perfectly for quick sketching and layering. Animated Multis combine multiple instances of the Ensemble Engine for even more complex patterns.
The samples: rough & edgy - no polished sound:
The Orchestra was recorded and processed with the intention to sound a bit rougher and more “honest" than the common orchestral Hollywood sound. It offers an alternative and promises straight and powerful sounds, punch and a vivid musical experience.
- Breakthrough Ensemble Engine
- Play freely or create stunning orchestral colors with simple chords
- Complete set of standard articulations for all instruments
- True Legato Interval Sampling
- 150 ready-to-go ensemble presets
- 60 Multi-Rack Patches
- 6.85GB lossles compressed data
- 16500+ individual Samples
- fast loading times
- min. Kontakt Player 5.6.8 required
Things You Will Get: