Best Service Celtic ERA (Digital Download Full Version)
0% Interest for 6 Months**
On Purchases of $199 or more with your Sam Ash credit card. Interest will be charged to your account from the purchase date if the promotional purchase is not paid in full within 6 months. Minimum Monthly Payments Required.Read more
0% Interest for 6 Months
On select purchases $199 or more with your Sam Ash card now thru 06/24/21.
18 GB library:
With more than 18,000 samples providing composers with complete control of every nuance of these unique instruments for exceptionally realistic parts, 26 meticulously multi-sampled instruments
Deep sampled with exquisite detail and with immaculate quality provides you with breathtaking sound quality without the hassle of capturing acoustic sources. Giving you the Authentic music of the Celts right at your fingertips. Media composers will immediately recognize the scene-defining value of these authentic instruments captured by performers steeped in Celtic tradition.
Instruments from the Bronze Age:
A true highlight of this library are three additional instruments, unheard in any previous sample library: Cranyx, Cornu and War Horns already existed in the bronze age. These instruments allow you to tap into unexplored sound worlds. The instruments of this roundabout 18-GB-heavy library (consisting of more than 18,000 samples) are elaborated multi-samples (24 bit/ 44,1 kHz) with several dynamic graduations, various articulations, round-robin- and real legato-samples as well as dedicated glissando samples.
In addition to the detailed playable instruments, authentic phrases have been recorded as MIDI-patterns as well as inspiring soundscapes. Naturally, the instruments are offered in all of their typical articulations with an added true legato function.
- 18-GB-heavy library with more than 18,000 samples
- 23 brass-, string- and percussion-instruments in full detail and with immaculate quality
- Three additional instruments from the Bronze Age: Cranyx, Cornu and War Horns
- All instruments are elaborated multi-samples (24 bit/ 44,1 kHz) with several dynamic graduations, various articulations, round robin and real legato samples as well as dedicated glissando samples
- Recorded using selected Kahayan U47-microphones into pre-amplifiers by the same manufacturer
- All instruments have been played by superb musicians of the Irish music scene
- Including authentic phrases as MIDI-patterns as well as inspiring soundscapes
Things You Will Get:
|Model||Celtic ERA (Digital Download Full Version)|