Behringer DIGITAL MIXING CONSOLE 32 CH.
0% Interest for 6 Months**
On Purchases of $199 or more with your Sam Ash credit card. Interest will be charged to your account from the purchase date if the promotional purchase is not paid in full within 6 months. Minimum Monthly Payments Required.Read more
0% Interest for 6 Months
On select purchases $199 or more with your Sam Ash card now thru 06/14/21.
Intuitive User Interface
One of the most appealing features of the Behringer X32 is its simplicity. Digital mixers can be intimidating to some, but after familiarizing yourself with its layout, using the X32 becomes very natural. There is a total of 29 programmable LCD Scribble Strips, offering channel/bus identification that mirrors what is being controlled. You will also find 11 strategically placed View buttons associated with various functions, enabling immediate action about that specific function. These features and more help to provide a fluid mixing experience.
32 MIDAS-Designed Mic Preamps
The Behringer X32 features mic preamps, programmable gain controls, and A/D stages designed by a dedicated engineering team at MIDAS, the company famous for their award-winning mic preamplifier designs. MIDAS also teamed up with Klark Teknik to help design the X32's Graphical User Interface, a major advancement in digital mixing made easy.
Versatile Signal and Scene Management
Eight DCA (Digitally Controlled Amplifier) groups let you control multiple signals via a single fader, allowing you to control things like the entire drum mix, horn section, backup vocalists etc with ease. This only affects the front of house mix, allowing the individual buses to remain unchanged. Want to save your setting for next time? With the ability to store up to 100 scenes, X32's motorized faders jump to life the moment a scene is recalled.
- 32-channel total recall digital mixer with fully programmable mic preamps
- Powerful scene management for convenient handling of complex productions
- 16 mix buses, configurable as subgroups
- 48-channel digital snake ready via AES50 ports
- 6 independent matrix mix buses featuring inserts, 6-band parametric EQ's and dynamics processing
- Ultra-high power 32-Bit floating-point DSP features "unlimited" dynamic range, no internal overload, and near-zero latency
- Networked remote control or show setups with remote editor software via USB and Ethernet ports (included)
- Includes power cable, and owner's manual
Things You Will Get:
|Mixer Type||Digital Mixer|
|Number of Faders||25|
|Aux Sends||16 x Aux Sends|
|Outputs-Main||16 x XLR|
|Outputs Other||1 x AES/EBU, 2 x RCA (Aux), 6 x 1/4" TRS (Aux)|
|Send/Return I/O||6 x 1/4" TRS|
|Hi Z Input||No|
|Headphone Output Type||1/8"|