Buffet Crampon 400 Series Professional Alto Saxophone in (Brass Matte Finish)
Or just $132 per month*0% Interest for 24 Months**
On select purchases $299 or more with your Sam Ash card now thru 12/31/21.
24-equal monthly payments required.Read more
0% Interest for 24 Months
On select purchases $299 or more with your Sam Ash card now thru 12/31/21. 24-equal monthly payments required.
The 400 Series is designed for the advanced student through the professional saxophonist. The matte finish gives the instrument a dark, more focused sound without losing the upper harmonics needed to project.
The 400 Series saxophones are meticulously hand-engraved and assembled for the highest level of quality and workmanship. With keywork up to high F# and exceptional response in the upper and lower registers, the 400 Series saxophones provide even response and intonation and an ideal combination of tonal qualities for jazz or classical performance.
Buffet Crampon saxophones incorporate classic French design combined with modern innovations to produce exceptional and affordable instruments for any level or budget.
Features:• Eb intermediate/professional alto saxophone
• French style designed by artists/educators
• Brass matte (pictured) or lacquer finish
• Hand engraving on key cups, bell, bow, body and neck
• Pisoni pads with metal resonators
• Double arms on low C, B, Bb keys for better feel and stability in low register
• Reinforced spatula bracing
• Ribbed construction
• Mother of pearl key buttons
• High F# key
Things You Will Get: