Behringer TRUTH B2031A 2-Way Active Studio Monitors (Pair)
0% Interest for 6 Months**
On Purchases of $199 or more with your Sam Ash credit card. Interest will be charged to your account from the purchase date if the promotional purchase is not paid in full within 6 months. Minimum Monthly Payments Required.Read more
0% Interest for 6 Months
On select purchases $199 or more with your Sam Ash card now thru 09/24/21.
The TRUTH B2031A is the substantially improved successor to the best-selling B2031. It is a high-resolution, active 2-way reference studio monitor with XLR and ¼" TRS servo balanced inputs that delivers very neutral sound and has an extremely flat frequency response (50 Hz - 21 kHz). It includes built-in 150- and 75-Watt power amps with enormous power reserve plus separately controlled limiters for low and high frequency overload protection.
Tight, deep bass is provided by a long-throw 8 ¾" woofer with a special polypropylene diaphragm, while a ferrofluid-cooled HF driver guarantees clear and detailed highs. The unique BEHRINGER wave guide and the extremely low-distortion active crossover network with 4th order Linkwitz-Riley filters produce an absolutely linear phase response with excellent sound dispersion and stereo imaging together with an extremely large “sweet spot”.
The B2031A is adjustable to a wide range of acoustic conditions or subwoofer combinations and magnetic shielding allows placement near computer/video monitors. All TRUTH monitors are delivered as “matched pairs” with individual response curves.
- • Ultra-linear frequency response from 50 Hz to 21 kHz with individual frequency diagrams
• Built-in 150- and 75-Watt power amps with enormous power reserve
• Ultra high-resolution ferrofluid-cooled tweeter
• Long-throw 8 ¾" woofer with special polypropylene diaphragm and deformation-resistant aluminum die-cast chassis
• Controlled dispersion characteristics and extremely large “sweet spot” owing to the unique BEHRINGER wave guide technology
• Active crossover network with 4th order Linkwitz-Riley filters
• Adjustable to a wide range of acoustic conditions and subwoofer operation
• Separately controlled limiter for low and high frequency overload protection
• Automatic standby mode (defeatable)
• Magnetic shielding allows placement near computer monitors
• Delivered as “matched pairs” with individual frequency diagrams
• Low-vibration and environment-friendly E1 MDF cabinet
• Servo-balanced inputs with XLR and ¼” TRS connectors
One year parts and labor.
Things You Will Get:
|Model||TRUTH B2031A 2 Way Active Studio Monitors|
|Monitor Type||Active Studio Monitor|
|HF Driver Size||1"|
|Configuration||2-way Bi Amp|
|Frequency Range||50 Hz - 21 kHz|
|Crossover Frequency||2 kHz|
|Controls||Input Trim Knob, Low Frequency Switch, High Frequency Switch, Room Compensation Switch, Power Mode Switch, Mute Low Switch, Mute High Switch|
|Audio Inputs||XLR & 1/4"|
|Maximum SPL||116 dB|