Avid S1 Control Surface
0% Interest for 6 Months**
On Purchases of $199 or more with your Sam Ash credit card. Interest will be charged to your account from the purchase date if the promotional purchase is not paid in full within 6 months. Minimum Monthly Payments Required.Read more
0% Interest for 6 Months
On select purchases $199 or more with your Sam Ash card now thru 07/31/21.
Mix Big on a Smaller Scale
While Avid S1 fits easily between your display and keyboard, it packs a lot of mixing power into its small surface. From motorized faders and knobs that respond to your touch, to fast-access touchscreen workflows and Soft Keys that enable you to perform complex tasks with a single press, S1 provides the speed and versatility to accelerate any music, audio post, or video project.
Get Unmatched Software Integration
S1 is powered by EUCON, Avid’s high-speed Ethernet control protocol that delivers deep hardware/software integration, giving you full touch and tactile access to a host of Avid and third-party software functions and controls. You can even switch between multiple applications—and workstations—at the touch of a button, providing the most fluid editing and mixing experience.
Gain Extensive Insight Into Your Mix
S1 not only features high-res OLED displays, it integrates with the free Pro Tools | Control iPad app, providing rich visual feedback to enhance your workflow. From track names, parameter values, and automation, to S6-style monitoring (up to 9.1), metering, and channel processing views, you get the comprehensive feedback of a high-end console in a versatile surface for the budget-minded.
Scale the Surface to your Needs
Need more faders? Connect multiple S1 units together to create an extended, fully integrated control surface that provides more tactile control to handle larger mixes. You can even connect Pro Tools | Dock to S1 to have dedicated transport controls, a jog wheel, focus fader, and more at your fingertips for greater control.
- Eight motorized, touch-sensitive, 100 mm long-throw faders
- Eight push-top, touch-sensitive rotary encoders
- Assorted hardware buttons/keys for various functions and mode selections, including Mute, Solo, Record-enable, Bank, Nudge, and more
- Supports the free Pro Tools Control app running on iPad (iPad not included), providing touchscreen control, project navigation, macro triggers, and more
- Eight high-resolution OLED displays, plus multiple status LEDs and multicolor track buttons; channel metering, monitoring, processing, track status, automation modes, and other views provided by Pro ToolsControl on iPad
- Connect up to four S1 controllers together, plus Pro Tools Dock, to create an extended, fully integrated surface
Things You Will Get: