Avantone Pro CR-14 Ribbon Microphone
0% Interest for 6 Months**
On Purchases of $199 or more with your Sam Ash credit card. Interest will be charged to your account from the purchase date if the promotional purchase is not paid in full within 6 months. Minimum Monthly Payments Required.Read more
0% Interest for 6 Months
On select purchases $199 or more with your Sam Ash card now thru 06/19/21.
The transformer coupled output will yield pleasing professional results comparable to much more expensive designs. Any studio can proudly offer the CR-14 as a guitar cabinet, room mic, drum overheads, vocal mic or utility room mic due to its versatility. It exudes class visually as well as sonically. Manufactured using the finest materials yielding a very solid feel, superb structural integrity, and rugged reliability. The versatile CR-14 mic is able to produce professional results with a warm, pleasing sonic character.
The CR-14's dual, low-mass ribbon element enables a much better sensitivity rating than most single ribbon designs. This design lends to fast and accurate transient response, ultra-high 148 dB SPL capability, and overall stunning realism. It has a figure-8 audio directionality (pickup) pattern via front and rear, with extended sweet spots (as compared to Large-Diaphragm condenser mics & single ribbon designs). The CR-14 has very low residual noise, with no internal active electronics to overload or produce distortion. It also requires no power supply.
- Dual, low-mass ribbon element
- Fast and accurate transient response
- Ultra-high 148 dB SPL capability
- Figure-8 audio directionality pickup pattern
- Very low residual noise
- Can be used for guitar cabinets, room mics, drum overheads, vocal mic or utility room mic
- Elegant Cabernet Wine-Red finish, accented with polished nickel trim and a black grill
- Includes retro shockmount, padded wooden mic box, padded aluminum storage/travel case, and owner's manual
Things You Will Get:
|Model Number||CR14 RIBBON|
|Pop Filter Included||No|