Avantone Pro CLA-200 Studio Reference Amplifier
0% Interest for 6 Months**
On Purchases of $199 or more with your Sam Ash credit card. Interest will be charged to your account from the purchase date if the promotional purchase is not paid in full within 6 months. Minimum Monthly Payments Required.Read more
0% Interest for 6 Months
On select purchases $199 or more with your Sam Ash card now thru 06/13/21.
Made for the Studio
The CLA-200 Studio Reference Amplifier is designed to be used in a studio environment requiring high power output with no fan noise. Under testing, it delivers a powerful 208 watts into 8-ohms and can run at one third power without thermal fault.
Pair with the CLA-10s
The CLA-200 was designed to be paired with the CLA-10 studio monitors, but it can be used with just about any demanding speaker load. Very low distortion, steady performance under harsh conditions, and an open and transparent sound makes this an obvious choice for discerning studios.
- Classically designed class A/B amplifier
- Traditional studio style, VU meters, high-quality Japanese components, and a toroidal transformer linear power supply
- Generates over 200 watts per channel into an 8-ohm load
- Convection cooled – no fan noise, so it can be used in the same room as the monitors
- Designed to be paired with the CLA-10 studio monitors
Things You Will Get: