Avantone Pro CK-6+ FET Condenser Microphone
0% Interest for 6 Months**
On Purchases of $199 or more with your Sam Ash credit card. Interest will be charged to your account from the purchase date if the promotional purchase is not paid in full within 6 months. Minimum Monthly Payments Required.Read more
0% Interest for 6 Months
On select purchases $199 or more with your Sam Ash card now thru 10/24/21.
In Stock: Ships Directly From Our Warehouse (Factory Sealed).
Solid Vinatge Feel
Milled from a single piece solid brass, the body of the CK6+ was designed to give the microphone a solid feel and the included custom retro shock mount prevents unwanted vibrations from traveling up into the microphone. The CK6+ has separate -10 dB pad and 80 Hz LF roll off switches.... The -10 dB attenuation switch can be engaged when miking very high SPL sources to keep from overloading the electronics.The 80 Hz high-pass filter switch can be engaged to reduce rumble and to keep unwanted low frequencies from "muddying up" the track. All of these features come together to give you a fully professional microphone and a completely unbeatable value.
- Uses high-grade Polystyrene and Metalized Polypropylene capacitors and a single backplate 34 mm 6 micron capsule
- Yielding a very solid feel, superb structural integrity and rugged reliability
- Able to produce professional results with a clean sonic character
- -10 dB pad and 80 Hz LF roll off switches
- Includes shockmount, wooden box, and an owner's manual
Things You Will Get:
|Model Number||CK6 PLUS|
|Microphone Type||USB Studio Condenser Microphone|
|Application||Studio Recording Microphone|
|Frequency Range||35Hz- 20kHz|
|Impedance||100 -200 ohms|
|Pop Filter Included||No|